"Free At Last" is powered by twin Detroit Diesels 4-53, 140 hp for economical cruising. It is reported that the engines were overhauled in 2014 have 1000 hours since overall. 5,000 hours total. Side and deck teak has been removed. New windlass added in 2013. New Garmin package added in 2013 featuring redundant 7212 chart plotters and autopilot. Spectra water maker added in 2013 (needs servicing). Trac Vision Satellite TV system added in 2012. Westerbeake 15 KW generator replaced in 2014 (approx 1200 hrs.) Lester power davits. AC in salon replaced in 2016. Accommodations include two staterooms and heads, with separate shower in master stateroom. Master stateroom includes queen bed, plenty of storage, hanging locker, built in corner desk and Splendide washer and dryer.
|LOA||43' (13.18 meters)|
|Engine Make||Detroit Diesel|
|Engine Make||Detroit Diesel|
- Ensuite head with separate shower and electric head
- Queen berth
- Plenty of storage drawers, hanging locker and built-in corner desk
- Cruisair revers cycle head and A/C
- Parquet sole
- ITT Industries Jabsco macerator
- Splendide Washer/Dryer
- Lower helm station to starboard forward; wheel steering with teak spoked wheel, complete engine controls, Garmine 7212 chart plotter and instrumentation
- Door to Starboard
- L shaped sette with folding dinette table
- Parquet sole throughout
- Beverage bar
- Cruisair Reverse cycle heat
- LED lighting
- Range / Oven
- Freezer Stainless Steel Sind
- U-line ice maker
Forward V Berth
- Ensuite head
- Reverse cycle heat and A/C
- Hanging locker and storage
- Helm station with complete engine controls
- 7212 Garmin
- VHF radio
- Stereo with Alpine speakers
- Soft bimini top in good condition
- Lester power davit ball screw jack and gas spring (cylinder system)
- Bow anchor pulpit with claw anchor and chain
- Lewmar windlass: Model H3 Gypsy/Drum 1000 watts
- 2013 Bullfrog Boats 10 ft. tender with 15 HP Tohatsu (with trailer)
- (3) Racor fuel filters
- (2) 8D AGM batteries (replaced 2 years ago), 4D AGM, 27 AGM
- Xantrex batter charger, model Truecharge 40 amp
- Xantrex Inverter: Prosine 2.0, 2000 watt
- Reverso Pumps: Marine Fuel polisher with digital timer
- Davison marine oil change system
- Fireboy - Xintex Halon 1301 system Mod 40CG
- (2) Garmin 7212 Chart Plotters
- Garmin Autopilot - 2 controllers
- VHF radio
- Trac Vision Satellite TV system
- Fusion radio
- 2011 - Re verso fuel polisher
- 2013 - Windlass Lewmar 1000 watts
- 2013 - Spectra Catalina 300 water maker (needs servicing)
- 2013 - Garmin package including (2) 7212 chart platters, autopilot
- 2012 - Trac Vision satellite TV system
- 2014 - Westerbeake Generator 15 KW
- 2016 - Salon AC unit
- 2016 - New swim platform installed
- 2019 - Fusion radio
- 2019 - Wave WiFi extender
- 2022 - New bottom paint
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact Steven Horinek.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Steve Horinek is an avid boater who has been sailing for 30 years. He is currently the proud owner of a 47 foot Beneteau sailboat. Steve’s life experience includes a career in information technology which took him to work assignments in Toronto, Mexico City, and Buenos Aires. In the States, Steve enjoyed living and working in the beautiful cities of Atlanta, Houston, and Denver as part of his career progression. He earned a Master’s Certificate in Project Management from George Washington University, and holds his Bachelor’s degree from Angelo State Univeristy.He is married to his beautiful wife, Melissa, and together they are the parents of a beautiful grown daughter, Ana. Steve is very knowledgeable about all kinds of boats, and welcomes the chance to meet you and help you find the perfect boat for you!
Steve can be reached anytime at 239-887-0898 or email@example.com.