Sea Bright ,
New Jersey ,
Our new flagship G850 has arrived for the season!
Due to it’s exceptional seaworthiness the G850 has been awarded CE category B (offshore) status. It is the first GRAND boat to be awarded this sought after Design Category.
This, combined with the built in 300 liter fuel tank means that longer trips can now be planned without worrying about running low on fuel or unwelcome changes in weather conditions.
|LOA||27' (8.23 meters)|
Key Features and the Philosophy behind our latest and largest RIB:
- It is a new class of boat and a step forward from our highly successful G650;
- It has extraordinary sea keeping qualities being able to deal with Force 8 winds and waves of up to 4m;
- Our uncompromising approach to reliability and safety means more opportunity for family enjoyment combined with safety and performance;
- The design allows for a twin-engine setup e.g. 2 x 200hp outboards. This is an important feature for professional uses such as The Coast Guard, Police and Emergency Services;
- It is a delight to manage due to our unique HSH Hull Design, which reduces wetted surface area and offers improved performance over conventional hull designs;
- The hull also provides high levels of stability, buoyancy and load capacity being able to accommodate up to 12 passengers;
- It has plenty of space within the boat for all those “essential items” that always seem to find their way on board;
- The ability to make longer passages due to its seaworthiness and fuel capacity;
- An extensive options list ensuring you will be able to specify your 850 to precisely meet your needs;
- A truly modern and state of the art design incorporating 21st Century ergonomics.
The G850 comes with Hypalon® tubes as standard and the recommended 300 hp outboard easily drives the hull even with a full load.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact Sandy Hook Yacht Sales.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Sandy Hook Yacht Sales
Your business matters to the team at Sandy Hook Yacht Sales, and we’ll make that evident at every interaction. in 2023 we are celebrating 40 years of quietly and competently serving a select group of marine customers. The listing you have selected is represented by the entire sales team, please contact us at email@example.com for more information.