San Diego ,
2021 HANSE 418
Its clear, fast lines are already the talk of an amazed sailing scene. Thanks to the optimised hydrodynamic flow conditions, the straight stem and extra-long waterline, this Hanse yacht is perfect for a genuine sailing experience: fast, safe and comfortable gliding through the water. With all this, the Hanse 418 is setting a new standard in its class. Come aboard and revel in its beauty!
The Hanse Easy Sailing Concept is legendary. We invented the integrated self-tacking jib and brought all the lines to the helm. This means you can sail your yacht alone or carefree while enjoying time with guests. Reefing, tacking and setting sail can all be performed from the helm without any effort. The deck is free of lines and fittings, giving you uncompromising comfort and space while you are at sea or relaxing in the harbour.
Feel at home on the high seas. The trademark fast hull line and the impressive sail plan come from the pen of judel/vrolijk & co, the worlds best and most experienced yacht construction engineers. The combination of a perfectly harmonised lateral plan and a pre-balanced rudder blade are a further guarantee for high-speed performance and safety while you are sailing
With Hanse, you have a progressive yacht that makes a statement. Technical innovations and quality in every detail are just as much part of the Hanse 418 as are an emotional design and comfortable atmosphere of well-being. Each detail is a subtle expression of superior design. The well-orchestrated ensemble of advanced technology and its integration is the highest art of yacht design at Hanse and what drives us to create the perfect yacht.
|LOA||41' (12.4 meters)|
- 6 hull windows (3 each side)
- GRP hull, isophthalic gelcoat, color: Signal White (RAL9003), 1st layer vinyl ester resin and balsa sandwich laminate
- Waterline and cove line, isophthalic gelcoat, color: Dark Grey (RAL7043)
- L-keel, cast iron, draft: 2.07 m
- GRP rudder with sea-water resistant aluminum shaft and self aligning bearings
LAYOUT & INTERIOR
- A1: Master cabin with island double berth and storage space
- B1: Saloon with large L-galley, dining area on stb and sofa on port
- separate head with shower stall on port (only with layout C1)
- C1: Aft cabin with double berth and storage space on port, utility room on stb (only with layout B1)
- 2-burner gas stove, 12 V fridge approx. 130 l, waste bin, double stainless steel sink with mixing tab
- Interior furniture in high quality marine plywood, satin varnish
- Hanse companionway closing system
- Saloon table, folding with stowage
- Worktop in galley - Black Quartz
WOOD (FURNITURE, FLOORBOARD)
- Furniture - Mahogany Style, Satin Varnish
- Cupboard fronts in wood color
- Floorboard - Acacia
- Mattresses for all berths
- Upholstery - Monte Carlo, color: Cream
DECK & OUTSIDE EQUIPMENT
- GRP deck with anti-slip surface, isophthalic gelcoat, color: Signal White (RAL 9003), 1st layer vinyl ester resin with balsa sandwich core. 1 cockpit locker on stb, stern locker on port and stb, stowage for running rigging at helm position, anchor locker at bow.
- Teak on cockpit benches
- Teak on bathing platform
- Twin wheel steering system with emergency tiller
- 2 stainless steel steering wheels with leather cover
- Cockpit table, stainless steel with folding teak tops
- Pulpit and pushpit, stainless steel
- Railing, incl. stanchions and stainless steel wire
- Covered halyards and control lines lead to cockpit helm position, organizers and jammers, 4 mooring cleats, handrail on coach roof, bow anchor fitting with step
- 2 LEWMAR 45 ST EVO manual halyard winches
- Bathing platform, manual fold-out with swimming ladder
- Anchor and forestay fitting
- Self tacking jib system
- 5 deck hatches - openable, anchor locker hatch, stowage on coach roof with acrylic glass hatch
- Coach roof side windows with openable portlight on ps
- 6 deck coach roof windows with openable portlight in bathroom, glass next to companionway, glass in saloon and master cabin, 2 portlights in cockpit side for aft-cabins
RIG & SAILS
- Rig, anodized aluminum, deck stepped, with kicker, standing and running rigging and 2 reefs
- Manual jib furler
- QUANTUM Dacron sails - full battened, main and jib
NAVIGATION & INSTRUMENTS
- Navigation lights - LED
- Fuel tank, approx. 160 l
- Engine (Diesel, approx. 39 hp) - saildrive, 2-blade fix propeller
- 12 V and 230 V electric system with main panels and 230 V shore power and sockets.
- AGM battery set, capacity: 1x 90 Ah + 1x 160 Ah AGM
- Country Version: EU / AUS
- Battery charger 35 A
-Manual toilet with sea water flush - cabin layout B
- LPG gas system, stowage for 1 gas bottle
- Black water system (appr. 55 l) with deck extraction and seacock for head, electric and manual bilge pump
- Fresh water system with electric pump and 20 l hot water, heated also by main engine
- Fresh water tank, appr. 295 l
- Add. fresh water tank, appr. 180 l
- Mast steps
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact Seattle Yachts.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Well versed in navigating the challenges that come along with the pre-owned boat market, our sales team at Seattle Yachts provides an unequalled level of experience when helping our clients find a new home for their boat or when seeking out a pre-owned boat to fulfill their cruising desires. We use our broad range of experience and industry-wide contacts to ensure that the client gets exactly what they need.