Her MTU 16V2000's have under 2400 original hours and provide a top speed of 34kts!
Over $90K in engine services completed as of 5/2022.
- MTU 16V2000's with Under 2400 Original Hours recent service done 2022.
- Bow Thruster
- NAIAD Stabilizers
- (2) 21.5 KW Onan Generators (NEW 2017)
- Full Paint Job in 2013
- Updated Air Conditioning and Heads (NEW 2016)
- Updated Garmin Electronics (2 ) 7215 and XSV
- Water Maker and Ice Chipper
- Pipewelders Full Tower with Center Ladder and Rupp Hydraulic Riggers
- Bottom Job and Underwater Lights (NEW 2021)
- Ice Maker (NEW 2019); Full-Size Fridge (NEW 2021); 55" Flat Screen TV
- Updated Racor System
- Updated Whirpool Washer and Dryer 2020
|LOA||70' (21.34 meters)|
For more information about this vessel, please contact Russ Schafer.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
There Russ learned a great deal about the yachting industry in the family business, Fishermans Paradise, by selling electronics, engines and of course, boats. "My idea of success is enjoying what one does for a living, and I really enjoy selling yachts.” This attitude, combined with his knowledge of yachts and seamanship, as well as a family history of yachting has led to Russell’s success today. Russ' key to success is listening to his client and putting the client’s interests first and foremost. He finds a great deal of satisfaction in doing the footwork and researching the current yacht market in order to find the best fit for his client in yacht design and features, as well as in negotiating the best price possible.