- Yanmar 4JH4E 56-hp inboard diesel engine (Current engine hours: 3732 hrs)
- KM35A transmission gear box
- 42-gallon diesel fuel tank (fuel tank also feeds generator)
- Northern Lights Lugger generator (Model M673L3.3) (Current operating hours: 6603)
- Junior II Bauer dive compressor
- Yamaha 9.9hp 4-stroke outboard engine for dinghy (less than 20 hours)
- 55lb Galvanized Fixed-Shank Scoop Rocna anchor
- 200ft High-Test anchor chain (5/16”)
- 1000W QuickItaly electric windlass with additional gypsy for 3/8” chain if desired
- Weems & Plath LX Tri-Color/Anchor LED Nav Light
- New collapsible canvas dodger and bimini
- Brand New two 175W 12V Renogy flexible solar panels
- Sunforce 600W wind generator
- Cel-Fi GO G32 Smart Signal Booster (mobile and stationary) (provides up to 100db gain of cellular signal amplification)
- Two Lewmar-40 manual winches
- Two Lewmar-48 manual winches
- Two 6.5” Kicker marine stereo speakers
- Foldable steering wheel to permit greater cockpit usage when at dock or anchor
- One additional Large Danforth anchor
- Dinghy davit manual pulley system
- Magma outdoor grill
- Outdoor hose connected to fresh water tank
- Transom ladder
- Full set of cockpit seat cushions in good condition (white)
- Shade screen that covers the area behind the helm and rolls up under the edge of bimini (huge life saver in hot/sunny conditions)
- One jib mounted on Selden Furlex 300S roller furler
- One mainsail with two reef points with pulley reefing system
- Lazy jacks with sail bag
- Samsung 32-Inch Class QLED Q60A Series - 4K UHD Dual LED Quantum HDR Smart TV with Alexa Built-in (QN32Q60AAFXZA, 2021 Model)
- Two 12V 105Ah Lifeline GPL-31T AGM maintenance-free Deep Cycle Batteries
- One 12V 225Ah Mastervolt AGM maintenance-free Deep Cycle Battery
- 16,000 BTU Dometic / Marine Air Systems reverse cycle air conditioner/heater
- Kenwood audio entertainment system (Radio/Bluetooth) with two interior speakers
- Force10 propane stove and oven
- Two 7-lb propane cylinders
- One Norcold 12v 3.3cubic feet refrigerator with freezer box
- One Isotherm 12v freezer
|LOA||44' (13.41 meters)|
|Generator Make||Northern Lights Lugger|
For more information about this vessel, please contact Jamie Deehan.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Jamie Deehan grew up along the eastern shores of South Africa, hailing from a family of sailors and divers, the Indian Ocean was his home.
Racing monohulls as a teen and managing SCUBA operations from South Africa to Zanzibar gave Jamie all the skills he needed to build a career in the yachting industry. 10 years and over 20,000 NM later, Jamie has been a full time liveaboard, delivery skipper and professional Captain, running and managing everything from 30ft monohulls to 110ft Trimarans throughout the East Coast of the USA and the Caribbean.
Jamie has a passion for design and is intimate with the inner workings of a multitude of vessels. He has run vessels through the rough surf of the shores of the Indian Ocean, captained a one-off, custom-built aluminum Trimaran in the Caribbean and managed new builds, liaising directly with the factories of luxury catamaran manufacturers in France.
His vast and varied experience combined with his years of living on yachts whilst running successful term charters for thousands of happy guests, gives Jamie the ability to accurately guide clients on their journey to purchasing and outfitting a vessel ideal for their individual needs.
Jamie and his wife Susannah met sailing the Caribbean, their love for being on the ocean and the freedom being on a vessel brings is the foundation of their marriage and a huge part of what drives Jamie to share this passion with his clients.