Ocean Master 390
Customizable Boat: Stuart
The Ocean Master 390 is a high end luxury yacht tender. Its 3mm thick high tensile chromated and powder coated aluminum hull is highly durable and well suited for beaching and trailering without worry of damage.
Standard features include Orca Hypalon or Valmex PVC tubes, flush mount non-return valves, integrated transom supports, an 7.9-gallon fuel tank in the bow locker with a fuel gauge, a bow step with a mooring cleat, a bow seat cushion, a forward console seat, lifting points and tow eyes, a sit-down console with a seat, tow bridle points, a non-skid deck, a heavy duty rub rail, and a full length keel guard. Also included are a foot pump, oars, and a repair kit. Optional equipment includes a boat cover and a brushed foam teak finish deck mat.
*Engine and optional features not included at base price.
We’re proud to showcase Highfield Boats at all our Florida showrooms, including:
Ft. Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Stuart, Sarasota, and Tampa Bay.
|LOA||13' (3.91 meters)|
- ORCA® Hypalon or Valmex® PVC tube
- Welded seams (PVC)
- Flush mount non-return valves
- High tensile chromated & powder coated aluminum hull
- Integrated transom supports
- 30L fitted fuel tank with gauge (Bow locker)
- Bow step with mooring cleat
- Bow locker with seat cushion
- Lifting points and towing eyes
- Tow bridle points
- Anti-slip deck
- Heavy duty rubbing strake
- Full length keel guard
- Highfield dry bag
- Foot pump
- Repair kit
- Sitdown console and seat
- Boat cover
- Brushed foam teak finish deck
For more information about this vessel, please contact Nautical Ventures Palm Beach.
We look forward to working with you!