Customizable Boat: Stuart
The Highfield Sport 330 is an aluminum hulled inflatable tender with high end finishes and a comfortable, low profile console. This 11'2" RIB has a maximum rating of 30 HP with 20 HP recommended. The high tensile chromated and powder coated aluminum hull is ideal for those who beach or trailer often, as there is no worry of gel coat or fiberglass damages. This boat is light weight and easy to launch, making this a superior vessel for use as a luxury yacht tender.
Features include Hypalon or PVC tubes, flush mount non-return valves, a self draining deck, an integrated aft seat, integrated transom supports, tow bridle points, a brushed foam teak finish deck, a heavy duty rub rail, a full length keel guard, a Highfield dry bag, a foot pump, oars, and a repair kit.
We’re proud to showcase Highfield Boats tender at all our Florida showrooms, including:
Ft. Lauderdale, Palm Beach, and Stuart
|LOA||11' (3.35 meters)|
- High tensile chromated & powder coated aluminum hull
- NEW High-Performance 20º deadrise hull with welded lift stakes
- ORCA® Hypalon or Valmex® PVC tube - Welded seams (PVC)
- Flush mount non-return air valves
- Self-draining cockpit
- Double diamond stitch cushions with carbon fabric upholstery
- Extra wide bow boarding step, with split port/starboard lights
- Recessed stainless steel folding cleats
- Low profile deluxe console with side seat tinted windshield and grab rail
- Optional Carbon finished dashboard, dash fits a 5” flush mount chartplotter
- Integrated 8 gal/30L EPA Fuel System
- Three (3) storage compartments with hydraulic assist lids
- EVA brushed foam teak finished deck
- Stainless Steel folding davit lifting points (3)
- Welded direct to hull towing bridle points (2)
- LED deck lights
- Six (6) LED lit panel switches
- Electrical pack including bilge pump & lights for boat & console
- Heavy duty splash guard rub strake
- Full length durable keel guard
- Highfield dry bag
- Foot pump, paddles, repair kit
For more information about this vessel, please contact us.
We look forward to working with you!