Customizable Boat: Fort Lauderdale
The Highfield Sport 460 has a maximum rating of 90 HP and accommodates 9 passengers. Its 20° deadrise and rigid aluminum hull deliver a comfortable ride despite chop or rough conditions. The powder coated hull is ideal for beaching and putting on a trailer without fiberglass or gelcoat damages. Luxury finishes and impressive features make the Sport 460 ideal as a day boat or a high-end yacht tender.
The deluxe console includes a tinted windscreen, a grab rail, and a dash with space for a 7" chartplotter and offers ample leg room at the helm. Seating includes a forward console seat, a helm bench, and a bow seat convertible to a sun pad, all fabricated in carbon fabric upholstery with double diamond stitching.
Other features include a self-draining cockpit, a wide bow boarding step with split port/starboard lights, recessed cleats, a 10.5-gallon integrated fuel tank, three storage compartments, EVA brush teak foam deck, four lifting points, two tow bridle points, LED deck lights, six LED lit panel switches, a bilge pump, a heavy duty rub rail, a full length keel guard, and a Highfield dry bag, a foot pump, paddles, and a repair kit.
We are Florida’s east coast premiere dealer for Highfield Boats, located in:
Ft. Lauderdale, Palm Beach and Stuart.
|LOA||15' (4.00 meters)|
- High tensile chromated & powder coated aluminum hull
- NEW High-Performance 20º deadrise hull with welded lift stakes
- ORCA® Hypalon or Valmex® PVC tube - Welded seams (PVC)
- Flush mount non-return air valves
- Self-draining cockpit
- Double diamond stitch cushions with carbon fabric upholstery
- Extra wide bow boarding step, with split port/starboard lights
- Recessed stainless steel folding cleats
- Deluxe console with tinted windshield and grab rail
- Optional Carbon finished dashboard, dash fits a 7” flush mount chartplotter
- Integrated Under Deck installed 10.5 gal/40L EPA Fuel System
- Three (3) storage compartments with hydraulic assist lids
- EVA brushed foam teak finished deck
- Stainless Steel folding davit lifting points (4)
- Welded direct to hull towing bridle points (2)
- LED deck lights
- Six (6) LED lit panel switches
- Electrical pack including bilge pump & lights for boat & console
- Heavy duty splash guard rub strake
- Full length durable keel guard
- Highfield dry bag
- Foot pump, paddles, repair kit
- Removable Ski/Tow Post
- Roll Bar Arch, for towing and light mount
- Carbon Dash
- Stowable Sun Bed
- 6 Color options available by special order, standard white/gray
- Boat Cover
For more information about this vessel, please contact Nautical Ventures Fort Lauderdale.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Nautical Ventures Fort Lauderdale
Here at Nautical Ventures, we find special enjoyment in connecting boat owners with their vessels. When you're ready to buy a boat, we can walk you through the entire process and help you find the right fit for your lifestyle. We offer both new and used boats in a wide variety of styles. From fishing boats to yachts tenders, we'll show you all the options. We'll even help you apply for financing so you can get the best boat loan available.