Sea Bright ,
New Jersey ,
The new 2023 Sport 560 is a perfect boat for day use or to explore into your next adventure. The heavy duty 24 degree deadrise hull combined with a 115hp rating and built-in under deck 28 gallon fuel tank, provides a smooth ride to your closest beach or gets you home safe when conditions get rough. In rough conditions there is more than one driving position due to the flip up standing bolster. The upright console with tall tinted windscreen and grab rail accommodates a 9” chart plotter for navigation to get you safely home. There is a wide bow boarding step with roller and cleat for easy anchoring and while at anchor, lots of room to hang out in the wide comfortable bow seating area. The bow area can be converted easily to a lounging sun deck and in the stern there is another seating area with folding table and cup holders for lunch. For watersports there is an optional removable ski pole or towing arch and a huge and flat rear transom area with telescopic boarding ladder. All surfaces have comfortable teak pattern EVA so soft on the feet and won’t get hot. There are four dry storage compartments including an extra deep rear seat area, and all include hydraulic pistons to hold up lids for easy stowing. Rated for 12 persons and 115hp, and incorporating a built in fuel system, the New Sport 560 has everything you need for a great day on the water.
|LOA||18' (5.51 meters)|
- High tensile chromated & powder coated aluminum hull
- NEW High-Performance 24º deadrise hull with welded lift stakes
- ORCA® Hypalon or Valmex® PVC tube - Welded seams (PVC)
- Flush mount non-return air valves
- Self-draining cockpit
- Double diamond stitch cushions with carbon fabric upholstery
- Extra wide bow boarding step, with anchor line bow roller
- Recessed stainless steel folding cleats
- Deluxe console with tinted windshield and grab rail
- Optional Carbon finished dashboard, dash fits a 9” flush mount chartplotter
- Integrated Under Deck installed 28 gal/105L EPA Fuel System
- Three (3) storage compartments with hydraulic assist lids
- EVA brushed foam teak finished deck
- Stainless Steel folding davit lifting points (4)
- Welded direct to hull towing bridle points (2)
- LED deck lights
- Six (6) LED lit panel switches
- Electrical pack including bilge pump & lights for boat & console
- Heavy duty splash guard rub strake
- Full length durable keel guard
- Highfield dry bag
- Foot pump, paddles, repair kit
- Removable Ski/Tow Post
- Roll Bar Arch, for towing and light mount
- Carbon Dash
- Stowable Sun Bed
- 6 Color options available by special order, standard white/gray
- Boat Cover
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact Daniel Furnback.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
It takes more than sales skills to buy, sell, finance, and maintain yachts. The team at Sandy Hook Yacht Sales has extensive experience in the boating arena that includes widespread knowledge of boating mechanics, insurance, financing, and safety standards. We are boating enthusiasts, so we care about your experience at our dealership and out on the water. Our combined experience is unrivaled in the tri-state area.