Fort Lauderdale ,
Customizable Boat: Fort Lauderdale
The Highfield Sport 650 is a luxury aluminum hulled RIB with a maximum rating of 150 HP. Its light weight allows the Sport 650 to be easily towed, launched, and recovered. The high tensile chromated and powder coated aluminum hull means you will never have to worry about gel coat or fiberglass damages while beaching or putting on a trailer.
Standard features include upholstered aft, bow, and forward console seating, self draining deck, swim platform and ladder, table, tow post, integrated transom supports, lifting points and towing eyes, brushed foam teak finish deck, heavy duty rub rail, full length keel guard, dry bag, foot pump, oars, repair kit, and electrical pack for the boat and console.
Come test drive a Highfield Boat at either of our Florida east coast stores, located in:
Ft. Lauderdale, Palm Beach and Stuart.
|LOA||21' (6.35 meters)|
• High tensile chromated & powder coated aluminum hull
• NEW High-Performance 26º deadrise hull with welded lift stakes
• ORCA® Hypalon or Valmex® PVC tube - Welded seams (PVC)
• Flush mount non-return air valves
• Self-draining cockpit
• Double diamond stitch cushions with carbon fabric upholstery
• Extra wide bow boarding step, with anchor line bow roller
• Deluxe removable Sunbed included
• Removable day table
• Recessed stainless steel folding cleats
• Deluxe console with tinted windshield and grab rail
• Optional Carbon finished dashboard, dash fits a 12” flush mount chartplotter
• Integrated Under Deck installed 37 gal/140L EPA Fuel System
• Storage compartments with hydraulic assist lids including two handy rear compartments
• EVA brushed foam teak finished deck
• Stainless Steel folding davit lifting points (4)
• Welded direct to hull towing bridle points (2)
• LED deck lights
• Six (6) LED lit panel switches
• Electrical pack including bilge pump & lights for boat & console
• Heavy duty splash guard rub strake
• Full length durable keel guard
• Highfield dry bag
• Foot pump, paddles, repair kit
- Carbon Dash for Console
- Shower Kit
For more information about this vessel, please contact Nautical Ventures Palm Beach.
We look forward to working with you!