WARNING! This is not your average run of the mill Gulfstar 43 Motor Trawler. She has two Yanmar 6LYA-STP 370 HP diesel engines for a total of 740 HP! This is far above the normal Gulfstar 43 and allows her to reach up to 30 MPH with a comfortable cruising speed of 25 MPH. This is all done in the comfort of a large and spacious trawler.
Very nice and well built Gulfstar 43 Trawler outfitted with upper and lower helm stations, and a fiberglass hardtop for the bridge. This vessel's roomy interior consists of a galley, L shaped berth dinette and large salon. Additionally, the two-stateroom/two head layout consists of a large V berth stateroom with its own head including shower and master stateroom with queen berth and head including a shower.
Note: Extensive engine service, boat maintenance overhaul, and out-of-water survey completed November 2019.
Hiroler is beyond perfect for cruising or for liveaboard. Don't let this solid, well-priced, and very powerful boat pass you by! Set an appointment today to find out what it means to cruise in style, comfort, and exceptional power.
|LOA||43' (13.11 meters)|
- VHF - Uniden Solari VHF radio for Bridge
- Plotter - Included, but not installed.
- Cockpit speakers
- Air conditioning - Two digitally controlled sea water cooled marine AC systems.
- Refrigerator - Household quality refrigerator with overhead freezer section.
- Microwave oven
- Hot water - 12 Gallon Water Heater
- Electric head - Jabsco 12V assist sea water flush marine toilet systems forward and aft. Forward toilet system currently inoperable.
- Electric bilge pump - Three Rule 12V High Capacity Bilge Pumps with Float Switches
- Shore power inlet
- Generator - Westerbeke three cylinder, four cycle, 8 KW
- Swimming ladder
For more information about this vessel, please contact Sales Pier One.
We look forward to working with you!