Cape Coral ,
There is no need to buy new, with this Hurricane SunDeck 2200 OB with a Brand New 2022 Yamaha SHO MAX 250 HP OutBoard. This boat has many new features.
- Brand New 2022 SHO VMAX Yamaha 250 HP with 1 hour.
- SHO-Super High Output
- New Steering.
- New Speaker System.
- New Seating Throughout.
- Kept in dry storage until 3/2023.
- No Trailer, but one can be provided at an extra cost.
- Great Family Boat.
- Roomy, Spacious with lots of room for passengers & storage.
- Bimini Top in Navy Blue
- Garmin Echo Map DV GPS & Fishfinder.
- LOA 23'5"
- Bean 8'6"
- Dry Weight 3255
- Cruising Speed 26 kn
- Max Speed 24 kn
- Fresh Water 13 gallon
- Fuel 64 gallons
- Fishing, check. Wakeboarding, check. Sunset & Dinner Cruise, check.
- Hurricane....play hard and perform well, trip after trip, year after year, no matter what adventure you have in mind
|LOA||23' (7.01 meters)|
|Engine Model||SHO MAX|
For more information about this vessel, please contact Tara O'Reilly.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Tara has extensive experience in Sales, Business Development and Marketing.
During her 30 Years at Thomson Reuters Tara sold Tax and SEC compliance SAAS software to Attorneys, CPA’s, and large Corporations. While at Thomson Reuters, Tara achieved Presidents Club for many years and enjoyed all of the President Club trips. Tara also held the Consistent Achievers Award during her whole career, in which, there were only five out of 150 Sales reps that held that award.
Tara has lived in Punta Gorda for the last 20 years with her husband Patrick. Loving the Florida lifestyle, they both enjoy golf and boating on their 30’ Pursuit.