The 350 Cobia, (from Maverick Boat Group who also builds Maverick, Hewes and Pathfinder boats), is a great riding twin-step, deep-vee hull built using Maverick’s proprietary VARIS (Vacuum Infused Resin Infusion System) that is designed to run offshore to fish hard and to play hard. Wide walk-around side decks and high sides allow anglers to chase fish all around the boat easily and with all the other fishing features to be had, tournament level fishing is a real forte. Add to that the bow area which has forward facing lounge seating with foldaway armrests molded into the front of the console with a pair of insulated coolers beneath it, and a U-shaped seating/lounge area in the bow that has an electrically actuated table which stows flat with the deck or can be raised to form a casting platform (or sunpad with a snap-in cushion). The additional seating in the helm/cockpit area, including a flip-down transom bench, means it will easily seat 12 for those play days at the sandbar, while having an air-conditioned cabin with bunk, head and shower. While seated in the comfortable helm chairs, enjoying the helm A/C, push the throttles forward and the behemoth Yamaha 425 hp engines will propel you to the islands or those offshore fishing spots in fine style accelerating to 30 mph in 7.4 seconds then settle in to a great cruise speed of 33.1 mph while getting an amazing 1.45 mpg. Or you can cruise at 49.6 mph while still getting a great 1.08 mpg. The boat will top out at close to 63 mph at 0.84 mpg (contact listing broker for manufacturers performance data). Engines have warranty until 5/21/2025. Easy to see in Stuart, call for a showing.
|LOA||34' (10.46 meters)|
|Engine Type||Outboard 4 Stroke|
|Engine Type||Outboard 4 Stroke|
- 425 HP Yamaha Engines with warranty until 5/21/2025
- Yamaha Fuel/Water Separator
- 2-Tone Hull
- White Rub Rail With Stainless Steel Insert Upgrade
- Bow Rail (fully recessed)
- Cockpit Bolsters
- Heavy Duty Cleats, Pull-Up
- SS Gunnel Rod Holders
- Under-Gunnel Rod Storage
- Hidden Lockable Rod Storage
- Dive, Tuna And Dockside Boarding Door (inward opening)
- Cockpit Insulated Fish Boxes With Macerated Overboard Drains
- Hardtop With Integrated White Powder Coated Frame And Windshield
- Garmin Electronics Package
- Joy Stick Control
- Upgraded Stainless Steel Steering Wheel
- Triple Helm Seats With Fold Up Bolsters
- Helm Footrest
- Tackle Station With Sink And Rigging Area
- Refrigerator In Tackle Station
- Fresh Water Sink In Tackle Station
- Insulated Cooler In Tackle Station
- AC in Helm And Cabin
- Cockpit Lights
- Underwater Lights
- Walk Down Console Cabin Width Berth And Head
- Electric Head With Macerator
- Head Comfort Appointments (towel bar, toilet paper holder, mirror)
- Opening Port Window
- Forward Facing Lounge Seating With Fold Down Armrests
- Electronically Adjusted Bow Table/Sun Lounge Combo (lowers flush with deck)
- Sunshade, Never Installed
- Bow Cushions
- Raw Water Washdown
- Fresh Water Washdown
- Fresh Water At Transom And Tackle Station
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- In-Floor Lazarette For Access To Rigging
- Stainless Steel Thru-Hulls With Seacocks Below Water Line
- Waterproof Deutsch Electrical Connectors
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact Vincent Rossignol.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Vincent Rossignol was in the Air Force for 8½ years where he was with NORAD for his first tour of duty and then became a BoatbCaptain with the USAF Water Survival School for his second tour. After finishing his second tour he became a Captain working on some of the most prestigious Yachts and Sportfisherman in the world for over 25 years and also has a wealth of experience in sales and marketing. He has the knowledge and experience to help you sell or purchase your next yacht and truly believes that his relationship with his clients never ends and that he will always be there for them.