|LOA||42' (12.8 meters)|
- Hayes Rigging (June 2020)- New running rigging $3,349.74
- Quantum Sails (Fall 2020 – Feb. 2021) – Remove, inspect, wash, and repair sails $4,612.86
- Defender Marine (June 2020) - New Marine Air 16,000 BTU AC and Reverse Cycle Heat $2,190.54
- Y.E.S. Marine, LLC (Dec. 2019)– New 3 bank battery charger, rewire distribution panel, fuse protect circuits $2,948.35
- Gulf Crossings Marine (Fall 2020) – Fabricate new water heater floor, rewire water heater, hook up engine cooling system to the water heater, install new power 120v Inlet, new 30-amp power cable, refinish the salon table, refinish ladder treads, chrome exterior hinges $14,538.81
- Chuck Rogers (2020)– Service engine and generator, service the V-drive, remove the generator and rebuild the base and housing, reinstall generator $4,867.16
- Juan Robles (2020)– Replace flooring in the main salon, rebuild generator base and housing, rebuild the water heater base, compound and wax the topsides, paint the sail lockers and lazarette, paint cabinet enclosures. $13,400.00
For more information about this vessel, please contact Kent Little.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Little Yacht Sales
The goal of Little Yacht Sales is simply this: To provide our clients with the best advice, expertise, and service before, during and after the sale. We believe in an informative personal approach rather than a high-pressured environment as this best serves the needs of our clients.