|LOA||29' (8.84 meters)|
|Engine Model||5.0L EFI Bravo 3|
|Engine Model||5.0L EFI Bravo 3|
This Sea Ray 290 Amberjack, Irish Twins, has lots of NEW (2021) items; refrigerator, canvas, upholstery, engine gauges, a/c water supply pump, (3) batteries, battery charger, fresh water supply pump, new aft bilge pump and float switch. Other engine and generator parts are noted in their descriptions.
The Amberjack is the answer to both sportfishermen and cruising enthusiasts alike. Because the 290 Amberjack is designed to meet several boating criteria, Sea Ray has given careful thought to the cockpit area, with an open layout.
The spacious cabin provides a comfortable place to relax, and sleep. (dinette converts as well). She is ready for family fun and fishing!
2001 Sea Ray 290 AmberJack Engine & Mechanical
- Mercruiser 5.7 EFI Bravo 3 twin engines 260 hp each
- Gas/ Petrol
- Starboard Serviced 9/20/21; replaced impeller, oil and filter change, distributor cap and rotor, spark plugs, fuel filter and starter
- Port Serviced 9/20/21: replaced impeller, oil and filter change, distributor cap and rotor, spark plugs, fuel filter
- Generator - Westerbeke 42518; new carburetor, oil and filter change, spark plugs, distributor cap and rotor and fuel pump
- Air conditioning/Heat exchange 10,000 BTU
- Battery Charger (New 2021)
- 30amp shore power
2001 Sea Ray 290 AmberJack Cockpit
Sea Ray has given careful thought to the cockpit area. It has an open layout and spacious seating with concealed storage for water toys, as well as the wide gunwales and generous freeboard desired for safe and successful sport fishing. The fishing package has an aluminum arch with rocket launcher rod holders.
- New (2021) upholstery on all deck seating
- Fold away transom seating
- New (2021) Canvas top that fully encloses deck
- Courtesy lights
- Cutting board / sink with facet
2001 Sea Ray 290 AmberJack Helm Equipment
- All New Engine Gauges 09/01/2021
- Raytheon Fishfinder (non-operational)
- Raytheon Nav 398 GPS / Loran (non-operational)
- Raytheon Tri-data Auto Helm
- Trim Tabs
- VHF radio
- Dual controls
2001 Sea Ray 290 AmberJack Galley & Head
- New Norcold ac/dc Refrigerator
- GE JE510 600W Microwave
- Keyon Kiss Cooktop (Butane)
- Clarion AM/FM CD Player/Radio
- Stainless steel sink with faucet
- Vacuum Flush (under repair)
- Marine Head with 28 gallon holding tank
- Opening Window
- Sink with faucet (removable for Shower Head)
2001 Sea Ray 290 AmberJack Cabins & Salon
- 110V Outlets
- Aft berth with mattress, storage
- V-berth mattress with privacy curtains and storage
- Dinette, with cushions in good condition converts to berth, storage below
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact Crystal Hanley.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes & Associates have a brokerage office in Annapolis, Maryland.
Annapolis, a world famous boating center and cruising area is on the the Chesapeake Bay. Annapolis is home to the US Naval Academy whose students are seen practicing their skills on the water daily. Annapolis was once the United States capitol as well as being the capitol of Maryland today. The city is steeped in history which has been well preserved for interesting local architecture and scenic waterfront views everywhere.
Annapolis hosts the US Sailboat and US Powerboat Shows every fall bringing boaters from all over to see newly built boats and yachting accessories on display.