Sun Odyssey 409
Puerto Rico ,
- Retractable shades/screens in forward cabin and salon.
- 3 blade folding prop
- Alternator – Hitachi 80amp
- Batteries- 4 house grp 31 Delco 8A31DTM AGM deep cycle 105AH each- 12/19
- 1 engine same as house 12/19
- Parallel switch between the 2 banks
- Cristec battery charger CPS 60 amp
- Inverter - Victron 1200w
- Battery monitor - Victron BMV smart 2020
- Solar 700 w on arch with Victron MPPT 100/50 and Sun Saver controllers
- Shore power
- Eno 2 burner propane stove and oven with one aluminum tank.
- Large top entry refrigerator with freezer compartment.
- Second refrigerator or freezer Domestic CFX3-25.
- Cutting board cabinet
- Salt water foot pump spigot
- Water-maker spigot into the sink
- Dinnerware, utensils, pots
- Water maker- dc 12v makes 15-18 gal/hr Sea Water pro
- Air conditioning 2 zone. Dometic ocean air.
- Bilge pump electric and manual from the cockpit
- Quick anchor windlass AL# 1012 replaced 2021 hand held switch on bow and remote switch in cockpit. Double bow roller.
- Lewmar stainless anchor and galvanized chain maybe substituted for a Rocna 25 currently on the boat.
- Secondary anchor -Supreme with rode.
- Custom aluminum arch for solar and dinghy 2019
- Fenders and dock lines
- Rail mount barbecue
- New dodger, bimini and custom connector with sun shades around the entire cockpit 2020
- Standard main with 2 reefs.
- New rigging 2023
- Boom vang rigid
- Emergency tiller
- Main – Ullman standard with full batons 2016 good, condition with recut 2020.
- Jib- Ullman 105% roller furling 2016, good condition.
- Asymmetrical spinnaker -Quantum 2015 in ATN sock. Good condition. Reinforced bow anchor roller for it.
- Jib sheets, main sheet and main halyard are Dynema blend
- Harken 46 primary winches manual
- Harken 40 halyard winch 2 speed electric
- Harken 40 2nd cabin top winch manual
- Simrad IS20 combi networked depth, boat speed, wind 2013
- Simrad autopilt AP4 2013
- New wind wand 2022
- GPS Raymarine Axiom 9 in a swivel pod on the cockpit table, networked with the Simrad backbone 2019
- AIS Raymarine 700 – 2023
- VHF Standard Horizon 2021
- Hand held VHF West Marine 2015
Heat exchanger and elbow replace 2021
New racor 500FG 2018
New control panel 2019
New sound/fire proofing in engine compartment 2022
|LOA||40' (12.19 meters)|
For more information about this vessel, please contact Stanley Castro.
We look forward to working with you!