Owner Stateroom: Starting from the forepeak is a washroom with a large countertop to port with white enameled sink, large mirror and cabinet storage underneath. Opposite is a shower stall and full height linen closet.
Moving aft into the master cabin are two large wardrobes to port and starboard, a double berth is to starboard with cabinet storage overhead, and opposite to port is a comfortable cushioned settee with bureaus on either side. Above are additional storage cabinets. Butterfly skylight overhead provides natural light.
Main Saloon: To port is an L-shaped cushioned settee with a small desk top attached to a shelved storage cabinet at the aft end. There is also a large hanging locker for wet gear at the bottom of the companionway. Outboard of the settee are double bookshelves and more cabinet storage. To starboard is the dining area including a large table with fold-out leaves, and another large L-shaped settee. The center piece above and behind the settee is a glass-enclosed display case with a model schooner. Additional cabinets a small bookcase, and a bar cabinet compliment the display. Another butterfly skylight provides light to enhance the saloon and dining areas, and a tall double cabinet providing even more additional storage is aft between the galley and companionway.
Galley: Aft of the main saloon and to starboard is the long U-shaped galley running aft. Outboard is a large countertop with large, double stainless steel sink, a two-burner stove with oven, and two 12-volt refrigerators. To aft is a large freezer compartment underneath the countertop. Opposite is another large countertop/prep station. Ample drawer and cabinet storage is provided throughout. Ample natural light provided by overhead hatches.
Aft Cabin: To port and moving aft of the main saloon is the aft cabin, accessed via the head compartment. A raised single berth is outboard, and amidship is a lower double berth. A small cabinet with shelves and countertop sits just forward and additional cabinets are above the berth. The head compartment has a manual toilet and sink with cabinet storage beneath.
Deck Layout: The centerpiece is the elegant varnished deckhouse with light houses port and starboard, and a generously proportioned cockpit with varnished coamings. Entering into the deckhouse through the companionway door and hatch is a comfortable cushioned leather settee to starboard and a navigation station at the forward end. Lots of natural light is provided by large, arched windows throughout.
Just aft of the cockpit is a separate helm cockpit with large destroyer type stainless steel wheel, navigation electronics, engine and hydraulic controls, and varnished teak compass pedestal.
There is a large, double-hatch anchor locker forward with Muir windlass, wash down, and a hinged stainless steel anchor fairlead that stows away when not in use. A varnished forepeak hatch with a ladder just aft provides access to a deep storage locker for lines, fenders, etc. A second varnished hatch for deck locker/lazarette for additional gear storage is located just aft of the helm cockpit.
- Teak decks
- Teak cockpit sole and seating surfaces
- Varnished oval teak caprail
- (2) Butterfly varnished deck skylights
- Stainless steel stanchions with port and starboard boarding gates
- (2) S.S cleats forward, (4) S.S. midships, (2) S.S. cleats aft
- Stainless brackets for tender storage on foredeck
- Harken jib tracks and cars
- Harken genoa tracks and cars
- Harken Black Magic blocks
- Canvas covers for all exterior brightwork
Andersen Stainless Steel Hydraulic Winch Package:
- (2) 78ST 2-speed
- (2) 68ST 2-speed
- (4) 62ST 2-speed
Sails & Rigging
- Full batten Dacron mainsail
- Furling Dacron genoa
- Dacron staysail
- Storm jib
- Canvas mainsail cover
- Sparcraft aluminum painted mast, triple spreaders
- "Park Avenue" painted carbon boom
- Hydraulic painted boom vang
- Painted whisker pole
- Discontinued rod rigging
- Furlex hydraulic headstay furler
- Inner forestay with manual furler
- Hydraulic backstay adjuster
- Running backstays
- Garmin GPSMAP 176C Plotter
- ICOM IC-M503 VHF Radio
- Furuno 1721 Radar
- Furuno GP-31 GPS Plotter
- Raymarine ST 600T+ Autopilot
- Raymarine ST60 Multi-Display
- Raymarine Speed/Depth
- Raymarine ST7001 Smart Pilot
- (2) Raymarine ST60+ Autohelm Graphic
- Raymarine ST60 Wind Speed/Angle
- Ritchie compass
- 115 Hp NANNI Diesel engine, FWC 6 cyl. direct injection
- Twin Disc MG501-1A Mrine transmission
- (2) Racor 500 MA Fuel Filters
- 110 Amp/24V alternator
- Teleflex gear shift
- Vetus fuel/water separator
- 3-blade Max Prop feathering propeller
- Max Power DC hydraulic power system
- Kohler 220V/5.7Kw Generator (2310 hours)
- 220V 50 Amp Shore Power
- (2) Mastervolt Battery Chargers 220/24V 75 Amp
- Mastervolt Sine Wave Inverter
- Mastervolt 110 Amp/24V alternator
- (2) Group 31 house bateries
- (1) Group 31 engine start battery
- (1) Group 31 generator start battery
- 24V Breaker Panel
- 220V Generator/Shore Power breaker panel
- Zodiac rigid bottom inflatable w/ Yamaha outboard engine
- Plastimo 6 man liferaft
- Stainless steel boarding ladder with teak steps
|LOA||69' (21.03 meters)|
|Engine Model||6.660 E|
For more information about this vessel, please contact us.
We look forward to working with you!