|LOA||38' (11.63 meters)|
Deck and Hull
- New Electric Windlass (October 2021)
- New Anchor (October 2021)
- Towing Eye
- One of a Kinda Forward Console Seating Lounge Connected to Forward Bow Seating - Completely Custom by Jupiter Marine, Only Model Ever Released
- Combing Bolsters
- Full Teak Package - Teak Decks, Gunwales, Bow etc.
- Cup Holder/Rod Holders Throughout
- (2) Helm Seats with Arm Rests and Fold Down Foot Rest
- Aft Mezzanine Seating
- Hull Side Dive Door
- Transom Door
- New Rub Rail (October 2021)
- New Interior Cushions and Soft Goods (October 2021)
- Hardtop with LED Lighting
- Fresh and Saltwater Washdown
- Electric Head in Console
- Underwater Lights
Electronics and Navigation
- (2) Garmin 8612 Displays
- Garmin Radar
- Garmin Autopilot
- Garmin Sounder
- ACR Spotlight
- (2) Icom M506 VHFs
- New JL Audio Amp (October 2021)
- JL Sound System
- New Fusion Stereo (October 2021)
- Triple White Custom Painted F300 Yamahas
- Recently Serviced
This 2015 38' Jupiter is the only model ever produced by Jupiter Marine with a forward U-shaped custom seating configuration. It is a highly customized vessel with numerous updates and upgrades, most recently in October 2021. She has a beautiful teak deck package, new electric windlass, new cushions and soft goods, ample comfortable seating for all guests and more.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
For more information about this vessel, please contact Tom Ewer.
We look forward to working with you!