|LOA||73' (22.3 meters)|
|Engine Model||with PTO|
HULL: Composite E-glass laminate with carbon reinforcement in structural areas and PVC foam core.
Watertight bulkheads for the bow locker and to the lazarette aft.
Three bulkheads with watertight doors i.e., engine room, lazarette and stern platform.
Four integrated portholes (650 x 270mm) to port and starboard side for light entrance.
DECK: Composite E-glass laminate with PVC foam core. Teak laid decks, white caulking
SUPERSTRUCTURE: white colour, raised deck saloon with large window screens and teak covered roof
KEEL: Fin Keel (steel) with lead bulb ballast.
INTERIOR TYPE OF FINISH: Finished in Mahogany
5x Lewmar 77 hydraulic cockpit winches
2x Lewmar 68 electric halyard winches at mast.
Lewmar tracks for genoa and staysail sheet.
Lewmar deck blocks for runners, gennaker etc.
Nomen custom retractable deck cleats for mooring lines
Hybrid flush deck hatches
Second entrance aft deck through deck hatch.
Stainless steel stanchions and pulpit & pushpit with teak seats.
Stern platform opens hydraulically.
ANCHORS: 1x Delta 50 kg with 120m of chain, 1x CQR with 2x 50m rope.
2x bowrollers on stainless steel profile; one for the anchor, one for mooring line.
2x Lewmar V5 Gypsy hydraulic windlass; 1 with chain, 1 with rope.
Jefa steering system, 2x pedestals each with Jefa carbon steering wheels
Integrated cockpit seats and two individual seats for each steering position
Large deck hatch aft deck gives access to the lazarette.
Carbon 3.20m gangway, Carbonautica.
2 cockpit tables, can be joined to make one large table
Covers for cockpit tables, steering wheels, winches all new 2021.
Sprayhood new 2021
Sun awning, attached to park avenue boom
MAIN ENGINE: Yanmar, 340 hp
DATE OF ENGINE: 2012
TYPE OF FUEL: Diesel
ENGINE HOURS: 3118 hrs (Oct 2023)
CONTROLS: ZF electronic
GEARBOX: Kanzaki, reduction (2.43/1).
COUPLING: Aqua Drive flexible coupling, Aquamet shaft seal
SHAFT: Aqualoy 22, diam 63,5mm.
EXHAUST: Sub Aqua Halyard
TYPE OF PROPELLER: Max-Prop, 3 blade
SPEED (MAX) 10 knots, CRUISING 8 knots.
LAST FULL SERVICE: 2021
FUEL CAPACITY: 2 x 1400 ltr in 2 TANKS.
TANK MATERIAL: Stainless Steel
FUEL PUMP: Jabsco 50 l/min 24v fuel transfer pump
FUEL CONSUMPTION PER ENGINE PER HOUR AT CRUISING SPEED: 18 ltr/hr @ 8 knots.
CRUISING RANGE: approx. 1000 nm.
GENERATORS: 1x Kohler 25Kw (with PTO), approx. 449 hrs since overhaul
1x Kohler 17Kw, approx. 6419 hrs running hours (Oct 2023)
ELECTRICAL & PLUMBING SYSTEMS
ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: 12/24 and 220Volt
DC BANK: 12x 2V Mastervolt gel batteries, 24v/1200 Amp
STARTER BATTERIES: Mastervolt 12v/130A for main engine and each generator
INSTRUMENTS BATTERY: Mastervolt 24v
3x Mastervolt 24v/100 Amp
1x Mastervolt 24v/70 Amp for instruments
1x Mastervolt 12v/70 Amp for instruments
1x Mastervolt Mass 24/5000
1x Mastervolt Mass 24/2500
ALTERNATOR: 1x 12V and 24v/70 Amp
GENERATORS: 1x Kohler 25Kw (with PTO)
1x Kohler 17Kw
FRESHWATER CAPACITY: 2x 590 ltr IN 2 TANKS
TANK MATERIAL: Stainless Steel
WATER PRESSURE SYSTEM: Yes, Jabsco pump
WATER HEATING SYSTEM: Edson, 220v.
WATER MAKER: Sea Recovery “Aqua Whisper”, 284 l/min.
6x Jabsco 180 l/min bilge pumps with float switch (one in each bilge compartment)
4x Jabsco 180 l/min back-up bilge pumps
1x Jabsco 140 l/min pump off the main engine, emergency bilge pump and fire pump
2x Whale 100l/min manual pumps, 1 in cockpit, 1 in the bow section
DECK WASH: Yes
1x 305 ltr for black water in plastic tank
1x 280 ltr for grey water in plastic tank
Both holding tanks with Jabsco pump for discharge
HEATING / AIR CONDITIONING: Cruisair, 2 chillers and 8 fancoils
BOW THRUSTER: Lewmar 30 hp, tunnel type.
Automatic fire extinguishing system FM200 in engine room.
VENTILATION ENGINE ROOM: Gianneschi 24v extractor and blower.
NAVIGATIONAL INSTRUMENTS & EQUIPMENT
2x Icom IC-M504 VHF
Icom HF station
Furuno black box
2x B&G autopilots, 1 hydraulic, 1 electric
1 PC with Max Sea system
VDO displays/indicators and repeater for MaxSea in captain’s cabin
Repeaters for indicators/levels Marestrom
Fb 250 Sailor Inmarsat
Fb 500 Inmarsat
Camera monitor system with infrared throughout including engine room
WOODWORK: Mahogany finish throughout
NO. OF SINGLE BERTHS: 6
NO. OF DOUBLE BERTHS: 2
CABINS: 5 (Sleeps: 8 guests and 2 crew)
DESCRIPTION OF ACCOMMODATION FROM FORWARD:
- Owner’s stateroom forward with ensuite head.
- Guest cabin to portside with 2 single beds and ensuite head
- Guest cabin to starboard side with double bed (shares head with port guest cabin)
- Raised deck saloon midships with large seating area
- Going aft; nav station to portside and large U-shaped galley to sb.
- Large head which also serves to for wet cloth.
- Two upper/lower bedded cabins aft on either side.
- Utility room aft with several systems like aircon/fridge units and giving access to the steering installation.
DOMESTIC EQUIPMENT & ENTERTAINMENT
OVEN: Miele convection
REFRIGERATOR: 2x 230 ltr Dometic Frigonautica
DEEP FREEZER: 1x 430 ltr Dometic Frigonautica
WASHING MACHINE: Miele washing machine
TRASH COMPACTOR: Yes
TOILET(S): 3x Planus electric vacuum toilets, all connected to the black water tank
SHOWER: 3x, the shower aft has a separate wet locker.
Flatscreen TV 42” in saloon
Flatscreens in all cabins (3x 24” and 2x 27”).
Apple TV in all cabins
2x Yamaha sound systems with Bosse, for interior and exterior
2x GSM 5G modem
Blue Ray reproducer
SPARS & RIGGING
RIG: Sloop with removable inner forestay, backstay and runners.
MAST: Southern Spars carbon mast with three swept back spreaders, keel stepped.
Mast profile is standard modulus, epoxy painted for UV protection
Harken track (32mm) with batt-slides and switch track
BOOM: Southern Spars Park Avenue carbon boom
TYPE OF STANDING RIGGING: NAVTEC Rod rigging. Full Rig check April 2023 at EMV Boatyard in Badalona including new rod standing rigging where needed.
Reckmann hydraulic genoa furler
Navtec system for; boom vang, inner forestay, outhaul and backstay adjuster
Lewmar 3-way power pack for deck winches and genoa furler.
Spinlock stoppers for halyards etc
Removable PBO stay for staysail with Facnor manual furler.
(All sails by North USA)
Mainsail fully battened, Dacron, 2018
Mainsail, Dacron, 2014 for deliveries - average condition
Genoa, Dacron, 2018
Genoa 2, Dacron, 2012
Staysail, Dacron, 2012 (little used)
Storm mainsail, Dacron, 2012 (never used)
Storm jib, Dacron, 2012 (never used)
Code Zero with snuffer.
2x Zodiac 8-persons liferaft
14 handheld fire extinguishers
TENDER & TOYS
TENDER: Mercury 3.5m floding type
OUTBOARD ENGINE: Yamaha 4-stroke 20 hp
2020/2021 REFIT DESCRIPTION
KAHUNA has a complete refit 2020/2021 in Barcelona where the following works have been done:
- Hull topsides painted with AwlGrip dark blue.
- Hull new antilouled and treated with filler.
- Propeller and shaft painted with Prop Speed.
- Polish of hull and superstructure
- Service of the teak decks, caulking etc
- Complete service of both Kohler generators
- General service of the main engine
- Service watermaker
- General service of the airco system
- Service NavTec system, new seals, rings etc.
- New DC battery bank (12x 2v Mastervolt)
- New starter batteries 12v for main engine and generators
- New batteries for instruments 24v.
2x new pumps for grey and black water discharge.
SERVICE WORKS 2022/2023
During the winter period the following service works have been carried out in Barcelona:
- Hull service including new antifouling, touch-up paint in certain areas and polish topsides (Mediterranean Yacht Painters)
- New teak on stern platform + repair piston (Refit Forum, Barcelona)
- Repair bathing ladder and fitting new teak steps
- Service anchor windlass
- Service fridge compressors
- Service starter motor 25KW genset
- Service 17KW genset
- Service main engine including turbo, intercooler and exhaust
- Dismount JFA steering system and replace bearings
- Service of the diesel system
- Full service of the airco system
- Service black & grey water tanks
- Installation new 12V/35A charger
- Re-sealing salon side windows
- Un-stepping the mast for rig-check, some rods re-headed, others renewed (EMV Shipyard, Barcelona).
- Installation new Siemens washing machine
- Winterizing water maker + repair high-pressure pump
- Dismount and service water intake manifold
For more information about this vessel, please contact Jaap Havenga.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
|Cell:||+34 647 489 784|
Northrop & Johnson Yacht Broker Jaap Havenga was born and raised in the Netherlands. Jaap holds his diploma in naval architecture & marine engineering and speaks four languages, including Dutch (native), English, German and Spanish.
Jaap’s first work experience was in the construction and real estate industries before he moved to Mallorca in 1993 where he entered the yachting industry as a yacht broker with De Valk yachts Spain. Jaap has spent the last two decades at various companies within the yachting industry; most recently with the Nautor’s Swan Brokerage.
Now with Northrop & Johnson, Jaap is delighted to continue assisting his clients with purchasing and selling brokerage yachts. His dedication and industry knowledge make him an asset to the Palma team.