Kittiwake is a wonderful example of the ever popular Shannon 43. Well known as one of the world's best bluewater cruising yachts, Shannon has built an enthusiastic following, due to her timeless design, quality construction and attention to detail.
Kittiwake is nicely equipped with an easily handled but effective cutter rig and centerboard system all devised by Shannon.
Safety while at sea was a major concern with the designers and thus the cockpit is deep with good backrests and the helm is with the reach of the sheet winches. The interior has numerous handholds for safe maneuvering in a seaway.
All systems are in good working order. Her shallow draft (4'9"with the board up) makes her ideal for cruising the east coast and her mast height of 63' allows clearance for the Intracoastal Waterway bridges.
Sellers plans have changed and looking for new owners to enjoy this beautiful bluewater boat!
- Two cabin, Two head layout
- Staysail Ketch rig
- New Standing rigging
- Full complement of sails
- Most popular hull built by Shannon
- Offshore hull designed for safety and reducing fatigue
- Upgraded tankage
- Upgraded refrigeration
- Westerbeke generator
- Reverse Cycle air conditioning
- Recent - 4 New Batteries 7/21 - Cutlass Bearing replaced and stuffing box serviced 8/21- Auxillary Diesel Heater rebuilt - new Jabsco and Secondary Bilge added as well
|LOA||48' (14.48 meters)|
For more information about this vessel, please contact Hawk (Mark) Ennis.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Hawk (Mark) Ennis