At Legacy by Tartan we have a passion to deliver the best owner experience possible. Our commitment to design and engineering is based on total performance. We don’t believe that a simple superficial appeal to aesthetics is enough to serve the interests of our owners. Our designers, builders and sales team understand and appreciate that every yacht we build must be the best yacht we build. The Legacy 42 IPS by Tartan pairs the latest drive systems with a proven hull shape, and advanced marine composites, all packaged in an elegantly traditional motor yacht.
|LOA||42' (12.8 meters)|
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Legacy 42 IPS by Tartan pairs the latest drive systems with a proven hull shape, and advanced marine composites, all packaged in an elegantly traditional motor yacht with a beautiful and luxurious and accommodating interior. The result is a yacht that gives her crew maximum comfort underway providing a stable platform.
- Hull and deck are infused vinylester construction with all thru hull spaces designed to isolate core materials from water penetration. Hull and deck are cored with Corecell™. Gelcoat is an ISO-NPG type.
- High density foam cored fiberglass longitudinal and transverse framing grid
- (3) Reinforced structural bulkheads bonded to hull (forepeak, main cabin, engine compartment and lazzarette)
- White gelcoat finished bilges
- Teak lower rubbing strake
- Limber holes are installed throughout the stringer system to allow for drainage of all compartments with the exception of the engine sumps. These areas are sealed to isolate the machinery fluids from the bilge system.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact Seattle Yachts.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Well versed in navigating the challenges that come along with the pre-owned boat market, our sales team at Seattle Yachts provides an unequalled level of experience when helping our clients find a new home for their boat or when seeking out a pre-owned boat to fulfill their cruising desires. We use our broad range of experience and industry-wide contacts to ensure that the client gets exactly what they need.