Charlotta Amalie ,
US Virgin Islands ,
The yacht has been maintained since day one by the owner and the crew. The the most successful Leopard 58 charter yacht in the USVI and BVI. We charter for $40,000 per week (8 pax) due to moving our yacht to the BVI.
The Main Salon opposite the galley has a 44” smart flat-screen TV with Blue-tooth surround sound, including Xbox and Play-station. The dining table in the Salon can seat ten.
She comes with a fully equipped Galley that includes, fridge, two freezer drawers, microwave, dishwasher and a five-burner propane stove. There is an additional freezer in the Port hallway.
There are two VIP staterooms on this yacht! One of the VIP staterooms is located on the Salon level. It features a Queen Bed and an en-suite bathroom, 24” Smart TV, four drawers, nightstand and double USB ports. There is a door that goes outside to a patio on the forward deck.
The other VIP stateroom is on the Starboard Aft side of the yacht. It features a Queen Bed and an en-suite bathroom with double sinks, 24” smart TV, closet, drawers, double USB ports and a lighted vanity.
There are three additional staterooms. Each stateroom features a Queen Bed and an en-suite bathroom, 24” smart TV, drawers and double USB ports. The Port Aft Cabin has an additional bunk bed.
The Aft deck has a 10ft long teak dining table that will accommodate ten guests. This deck has a Blue-tooth Soundbar and Icemaker. It also features a 12ft. electric swim platform for the 14’5” Whaly tender with a 50hp Yamaha.
The “Super Yacht'' fly-bridge is what sets this apart from other catamarans this size. Blue-tooth Soundbar, Wet Bar with Fridge, Ice-maker and Electric Barbeque, Seating for 12 including a double teak Sun Lounger.
She has two large Trampolines and two Bow Seats for taking in the sun and relaxing.
The Forward Patio has seating and pop-up tables to enjoy a meal or a cocktail.
She has a Navigation Station which features dual throttles, VHF Radio, Radar and Autopilot if the Captain wants to run the yacht during inclement weather. It also serves as an office.
|LOA||58' (17.55 meters)|
|Generator Make||Northern Lights|
Navigation and Electronics
- Raymarine Base Pack: includes Ray 60 VHF (Multizone) at Switchpanel & additional VHF handset at helm, p70 colour autopilot display.
- AXIOM9 Multifunction display and i70 Colour instrument at Helmstation. With retractable depth & speed, plus wind transducers.
- AXIOM12 Multifunction display at helm in lieu of an AXIOM9 Multifunction display.
- Autopilot remote smart controller at instrument panel.
- Rotary Autopilot Controller and second throttle at Nav station.
- Rear-view Raymarine camera.
- Fwd facing Raymarine camera.
220v US Shore Power Pack:
- Includes 200 amp Victron Quattro inverter/battery charger, 1 heavy duty 50ft 50amp shore powerline, 110V AC outlets in cabins, galley, saloon & switchpanel.
- Additional heavy duty 50ft 50amp shore powerline and Y adaptor to provide boat with 100amp shore power supply.
- Shaver outlets in boats with 5 heads, 110V with GFI protection.
- Genset – Northern Lights 20kW (60 Hz 110V) / 16kW (50 Hz 220V) supplied from port fuel tank. Fuel transfer ability from stbd to port tank.
- Watermakers Inc 700GPD Water maker.
- Airconditioning System - Chiller system 81 000 BTU Total – 6 Controllers.
- Microwave oven 110V
- Underwater Lights - 2 x Blue mounted in stern
- Microwave oven in galley (220V)
- Dishwasher in galley - 220v
- Icemaker installed in aft cockpit.
- Icemaker installed in flybridge wetbar.
- Drawer Freezer 12v in Port Corridor in-lieu of locker.
Deck and Hull
- Aft cockpit side and back shade curtains
- Coach roof side window removable shade covers
- Fwd Cockpit Cushions.
- S/S dive bottle racks (2) - holds 8 bottles total
- Tenderlift - Winch type Lifting Platform with Folding Chocks
- 88lb (40kg) Delta anchor c/w 165ft (50m) chain
- Whaly boats USA 43 tender with Yamaha F50 LB outboard
- Additional 100 gallon fuel bladder in port bow locker
For more information about this vessel, please contact Stephen Varrow.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
|Cell:||+1 786 246 0809|
Professional Skipper Steve Varrow takes over the helm as senior broker for the Virgin Islands.
Steve takes the natural progression to a professional yacht broker after a lifetimes work on boats and being at sea, at 16 years of age he joined Princess Yachts in the UK as a shipwright and from there on has been on or around boats all his working life, for the last 17 years he has been Caribbean based as a well known charter skipper, RYA Instructor and charter yacht broker.
He has 5 transatlantic catamaran deliveries as skipper and numerous European, Caribbean and East coast USA trips on his extensive sailing resume, he has skippered virtually every model of Lagoon catamaran from the 380 up-to the 560 as well as many other makes in his role as charter skipper in the Leeward Islands and the BVI, he has a deep technical understanding of all yacht mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and electronic systems and specializes in helping clients navigate through the path to become a yacht owner and owner operator in the charter yacht industry.
He lives aboard his classic gaff rigged yacht “Gwendolyn” sailing between the BVI, USVI and the Spanish Virgin Islands and is ready to help you in all aspects of buying or selling your next yacht.