Cape May ,
New Jersey ,
“Let it Rain” is a 2003 52’ VIKING CONVERTIBLE SPORTFISH that has all of the right options in a 52’ VIKING CONVERTIBLE that you could want. She has the bigger 1300hp MAN motors with only 2680 hrs. The current owner has upgraded/updated this vessel over the past few years with the previous owner doing the same. The interior features a 3 stateroom/2 head layout with the queen berth forward. A full paint job both hull and topsides took place in 2015. If you are looking for a nice 2003 52’ VIKING CONVERTIBLE SPORTFISH call for more information or to schedule a showing.
- May 2022- 8 batteries replaced
- 2021- New battery charger
- May 2020- New windlass
- 2015 complete paint job with snow white topsides and ice blue hull
- MAN 1300hp engines with 2680hrs
- 2019 Furuno touchscreen electronics
- 2019 Furuno radar
- 2019 2K transducer
- 2019 SAT phone
- 2019 1,000hr service completed including new injectors
- 2019 anchor line and chain replaced
- LED lighting throughout
- 2013 FCI Watermaker
- 2013 Eskimo ice chipper
- Satellite tv
- Underwater lights
- Extra fuel capacity
- Miya Epoch teaser reels molded in hardtop
- More updates, see full specs for details
|LOA||57' (17.35 meters)|
For more information about this vessel, please contact Mark Mitchell.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Mark's ability to translate his expertise into identifying the perfect vessel for seasoned yachtsmen or suggesting an ideal vessel for new clients has made him a great addition to the HMY family. Whether you are looking for a sportfish or motoryacht, Mark's experience, dedication, and integrity will help you find the right boat.