LIQUID APPLE is a 2008 68 VIKING ENCLOSED BRIDGE with the popular skybridge option. Full time captain maintained and with many upgrades and updates completed in the last couple of years, this VIKING 68 ENCLOSED BRIDGE provides a rare opportunity to load your gear and go cruising or fishing tomorrow.
CAT C32A engines were replaced in 2011 and currently have approximately 1150 hrs of which are mostly cruising hours as it was cruised by the first and second owner for the first 8 years. All service is up to date on the motors.
This is a 3 stateroom layout with the master suite having a split level with the downstairs level having additional storage with couch and reading area.
The current owner of 2008 68' VIKING ENCLOSED BRIDGE "LIQUID APPLE" has spent a considerable amount of money to update equipment and interior and has added many features found on the new VIKINGS being built today.
Highlights, updates, and upgrades include:
2020 to date
- 1,000hr service completed 2022
- 2022 Clearline system added
- 2022 Garmin touchscreen multifunctional unit added
- 2021 New SAT TV
- 2021 New fridge/freezer
- 2021 New washer/dryer
- 2020-2022 All A/C units replaced
2018 & 2019 include:
- 1000 hour service completed on both main engines
- Sea Recovery Aquamatic 1400 GPD Water maker installed by Viking
- Eskimo Ice E1540 600lb Ice Chipper installed by Viking
- Dometic Spot Zero ZTC double pass series water system was installed
- Both generators were completely serviced and had new water pumps installed
- All new hoses were installed on engines, generators, and thru hulls
- All of the batteries were replaced along with the battery charger
- Two new Charles 50 Amp transformers were installed
- New steering ram was installed
- The fire system was updated
- New KVH 5 satellite system was installed
- KVH 3 rogue wave WIFI unit with a N900 GB Router and antenna, along with a satellite phone, was installed by AME
- FLIR, M-625CS, along with an extra joystick in the skybridge installed
- Garmin GPSMAP8624 2 inch chart plotter, with overlay switch for the skybridge was installed by AME
- Garmin GSD 26 Chirp Sonar Module, Airmar 2kw CHIRP transducer installed
- Garmin overlay remote was installed in the Skybridge
- (4) Garmin GC10 Image Cameras with multiplexor processor and a quad switcher installed
- Tri-color lights were installed on all three deck levels by AME. (Red, White, and Blue)
- New Lumishore underwater lights (68-0344, THX803) were installed with a hub switcher by AME. (Blue/White)
- Custom JL audio system was installed by AME on all three levels with independent controls
- Fusion MS-UD755 Tuner with a remote station in the Skybridge and Mezzanine
- Ceramic coating on all exterior windows
- The enclosed bridge and house were caulked
- Black boot stripe painted at Viking
- Balanced props and shafts
- New cutlass bearings installed
- Tuna Tube thru hulls, pumps, and quick connect couplers were installed
- Side curtain wings were installed in the mezzanine
- Custom mezzanine shade cover was fabricated and installed
- All new exterior cushions and soft goods were recovered with premium Ultraleather
- New white covers and shades were produced by Busch canvas
- The fighting chair was reupholstered and refinished
- Custom hand painted faux teak transom
- Custom hand painted faux teak toe rail, along with the removal of the bow rail
- Anchor fairlead and stainless steel anchor was installed by Viking
- All new Outrigger Hardware
- Teak deck and covering boards were refinished and caulked
- The Teak pod in the Skybridge was refinished by Viking
- A new isinglass windshield was installed in the Skybridge by Busch Canvas
- New carpet and carpet runners were installed throughout the entire boat
- The Dinette was reupholstered by Busch Canvas
- All new linens and soft goods throughout the boat
- 3M window coating was applied to the enclosed bridge windows
- New window tinting was applied to the forward windows in the enclosed bridge
- A new Headhunter unit and pump was installed by Viking
- Four 12 volt outlets were installed in the cockpit
- Two 24 volt outlets were installed in the cockpit
- Two smalls safes were installed
- Sun Shade covers were installed in the enclosed bridge by Busch Canvas
- A new windshield brow cover was installed by Busch Canvas
- Cockpit Livewell and pumps were installed by Viking
- Yacht Controller
Other Highlights include:
- Popular skybridge model with custom hardtop for shade and maximum comfort
- Bow thruster
- Twin 27.5kw Onan generators, full service completed 4/2019 including new water pumps
- Custom master stateroom with split level, extra storage and reading area in the lower level
- Custom office area in enclosed bridge
- Full Gaggenau oven in galley for serious cooking
- Teak cockpit and covering boards
- Single lever engine controls with thruster buttons in handles on enclosed bridge & skybridge
- Headhunter head systems
**In Addition to all the updates listed above, an additional $160,000 was spent at Viking Service Center on updates and maintenance to the vessel. All documentation and invoices can be provided per request.
|LOA||68' (20.73 meters)|
For more information about this vessel, please contact Mark Mitchell.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
HMY Yacht Sales, Inc.
HMY Yachts in Miami Beach offers both new yachts and brokerage services for our customers. New Yachts include premium brands like Cruisers Yachts, Princess Yachts, and Viking Yachts. If you are looking to sell your yacht, no other brokerage office in Miami is able to offer the experience, exposure to the market, or advertising capabilities than HMY. Let our team help you sell your vessel quickly and for top dollar. HMY Yachts is the premier yacht dealer and broker in the Miami Beach area.