2020 Maori 54 "Maclean"
One of the coolest yachts on the market . This is a one of a kind luxury performance cruiser built in Sardinia Italy and the only one available in the US . Amazing attention to detail, design, engineering and performance.
Maclean has a smart layout that will allow you to entertain guests in full comfort . Maclean has two sea keepers delivering incredible stability with 850 MANS and surface drive propulsion. Maclean is the perfect boat for south Florida and the Bahamas achieving top speeds of 53 MPH.
At a cruising speed of 40MPH Maclean burns around 55 GPH of fuel !
Maclean has a top of the line Garmin electronics package with 3 integrated touch screens allowing you to control everything onboard. The sound system onboard is second to none.
Come see it at the Miami Boat Show Feb 16-20 2022
|LOA||54' (16.46 meters)|
- Trefoil Stainless steel AISI 316 20 kg anchor with chain roller and safety shackle with cam jam.
- Stainless steel chain Ø 10mm, 75mt DIN766/ISO.
- Anchor launching system with hydraulic folding arm, customized by Maori Yacht. Waterproof controls
- Quickmarine electric anchor windlass, with waterproof controls
- Anodized aluminum pop-out mooring cleats: Bow (2), Stern (2) by Seasmart.
- Flush stainless steel hull protections for rope scratching.
- Fender quick release system, Seasmart Smartlock.
- Black Mooring lines (4)
- Stainless steel towing plate
- Metallic paint Dupont.
- Fender Fendercare.
- Bow sofa/sunbed.
- FMG fabric for cushions.
- Hull glasses in tempered laminated crystal, Sovit.
- Custom Seasmart hinges, in anodized aluminum.
- Custom Seasmart handles, in anodized aluminum.
- Deck drainages.
- Deck courtesy lights, Quick Marine mod. Tina Led.
- Windscreen in tempered layered crystal, Sovit, with stainless steel details with Maori Logo. Windscreen wiper.
- T-Top lights IP66, 6w, Quick Marine mod. Chiara Led.
- Electric Pilot seat with foldable seating on STBD side.
- 3 Electric control Guest seats with foldable seating.
- Custom Large Roll Bar in composite.
- 2x Custom L shape Sofa, 4 seats with:
2x drawer Fridge (35 lt), stainless steel, Vitrifrigo.
2x Table, with electric lifter Linak.
- Stern large sunbed with fore-facing sofa, 4 seats.
- Engine room hatch with hydraulic rams (2).
- Shore Power Marinco 63A.
- Water intake by Seasmart.
- Fuel intakes (2) at amidships by Seasmart.
- Black Water discharge by Seasmart.
- Deck in teak, Comilegno first grade, 10mm thick, with grey KENT sealings .
- Opac Mare 3 Step hydraulic system
- Awning system composed by 4 carbon fiber poles and 2 fabric awnings (1 bow, 1 stern)
- Audio stereo system set up :
4x Stern cockpit speaker JL audio M770
2x Stern cockpit sub-woofer JL audio
2x Bow area speaker JL audio M880
2x Cabin speaker Audison APX 6.5
Cabin sub-woofer 800 W
2x Amplifier 8 channel 1500 W
Radio unit FUSION RA770 Apollo
Interior and Cockpit
- Customized Helm Station with 3 Garmin displays
- Manual sliding main cabin hatch
- Fixed side glass cockpit panels
- Condaria Air Conditioning
- U-shaped sofa with flipping backrest convertible into a king size bed
- Strip LED recessed lighting throughout the cabin by Quick Marine
- Floor hatches, for storage and system inspection
- Freezer + Icemaker by Vitrifrigo DW70.
- Fridge by Vitrifrigo DW70.
- Induction stove with 4 burners
- Stainless steel sink with pop up faucet by Artinox model Ghost.
- Marble countertop
- Cushions and mattress in Dedar fabric.
- Headliner in Foglizzo leather Full Custom 0141
- Parquet Corà Ethico
- Furniture finishing in Tabù matte finish
Head Located on Starboard
- Bathroom sink by Glass Design.
- Tap with mixer and hand-held shower by CEA Design.
- Black WC by Tecma Privilege
- Gray Water Discharge System by Vetus.
- Mirror All head fixtures by CEA Design
- Ceiling led lights by Quick Marine.
- Air extractor
- Top and floor in white Corian
Mechanical and Onboard Systems
- Engines: MAN i6-800 (800hp) with ZF transmission and surface drives with coupling bar and dedicated hydraulic steering unit and internal universal joint shafts .
- Electric bow thruster and stern thruster
- Three-layer Insulation/soundproofing in the Engine Room
- Blowers and extractors in engine room and technical room by CEM and G&R.
- Smoke sensor in Engine Room and Technical Room.
- Steering wheel by Isotta
- Fuel tank 500Gl with level reported on PLC.
- Emergency shut-off valves for fuel lines, with remote control on helm station. RACOR 75/900 primary fuel filters
- Stainless steel outboard vent-overfill for fuel tank.
- Generator 6kw
- Batteries (4) for Engines start 24v. Batteries (6) for services 24v.
- Battery cut-off switches. Battery charger 24v Quick Marine 100A.
- Battery parallel switch.
- Galvanic protection anodes
- Engine room and Technical room lighting by Quick Marine .
- All helm switches are, marine-grade IP67, with lighted rings
- Interior switches and plugs are by Vimar.
- Oleodynamic complete system, with manifolds, 24V control units, plus manual pump for backup.
- Fresh water tank, 100gl with food-grade interior coating, with level indications on PLC, and inspection hatch
- Electronic freshwater pump, 24V by WHALE
- Isotherm stainless steel boiler
- Stainless steel outboard vent-overfill for water tank.
- Black water tank 20Gi, certified, with macerator pump 24V.
- Gray water tank 25Gl certified, with discharge pump 24V.
- Stainless steel outboard vent-overfill for black tank, with anti-odor filters.
- Underwater waste discharge and dock waste discharge with valves.
- Engines Seawater intakes, with brass ball valves and filters.
- Services (Genset, AC, or other options) system Seawater intakes, with brass ball valves, filters
- Automatic bilge pumps, RULE 24v, in each compartment.
- Bilge double level sensors, with alarm in PLC.
- Backup manual bilge pump with valves and suction lines in each compartment.
- Engine electronic Throttles, Garmin (Depth Sounder, VHF receiver and antenna, GPS, Multifunction display 8417MFD), Navigation lights to comply COLREG, Horn, Recessed analog compass 4’’, on helm station
Fire extinguishing system for Engine Room, with automatic control and manual control from helm station. Agent: FM-200 non-toxic gas. Approved by RINA. Hand-held extinguishers, 1kg, in each area. Approved by RINA. Lifejackets (16). Approved by RINA Safety equipment kit for navigation within 50nm from shore, including flares, smoke buoy, light buoy, life ring with rope. Anti-skid flooring in engine room and technical room.
For more information about this vessel, please contact Mark Meyer.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?