North Miami ,
|LOA||52' (15.98 meters)|
Manufacturer Provided Description
Three sumptuous and spacious double cabins, an enormously accommodating cockpit area for relaxing and entertaining in style … and up to 36 exhilarating knots on tap, the Targa 52 is a luxury long-range sports cruiser guaranteed to turn heads as you power effortlessly past. Naturally, pace, space and luxury are to be expected on board any Fairline, but there’s a whole new boating experience on offer here, because the Targa 52 is another award-winning GRAN TURISMO model, featuring the fabulous retractable powered hardtop introduced to international acclaim. This smooth and beautifully engineered sliding roof rapidly converts the airy, spacious and class-leading cockpit into a cozy deck saloon at the flick of a switch.
- 3-Staterooms make this a perfect family cruiser!
- Master forward w/ centerline queen, private en-suite head and shower, flat screen TV, upholstered head board,quilted bed spread, twin wardrobes, dressing tables & vanity storage, hatch to forward deck, full length mirror, 2-stainless port lights, storage below bed.
- Symetrical port & starboard twin berth guest staterooms, full length berths w/ bed spreads, bedside table and locker, large wardrobe lockers, full length mirror, stainless port lights, flat screen TV in starboard guest room
- Private day head and shower is just forward of port side galley
- All cabins and bridge deck offer reverse cycle air conditioning & heat
Spacious full galley offers lots of counter space and all amenities
- Full size refrigerator & freezer
- 3-burner glass cook top
- Built in microwave oven
- lots of drawers & cabinets
- SS port lights above sink
- Center galley island separates galley & salon
New Garmin Electronic Package 2017
- Garmin 7610 XSV
- Transducer Dual GT41M-THP
- Garmin GMR 24 XHD radar
- GPS Antenna 19x
- Garmin GMI 20 Marine Instrument Display
- Raymarine ST8002 Seatalk Autopilot Control Head
- FLIR Thermal Imagine Night Vision Camera with Controller M324XP
- KVH Tracvision Sat TV
- Bose Home Entertainment Center
- Large Sharp Flat Screen TV in Salon
- Flat Screen TV in Master Stateroom
- Flat Screen TV in Stb Guest Stateroom
- 12V Clarion CD/FM/AM Stereo w/ Multi Disc Changer
- Sirius Sat radio
- 240VAC Shore Power w/ 2-50amp shore power cabels with cable master auto coiling
- 24VDC & 12VDC Ships Systems
- Pannels w/ Breakers
- Mastervolt Converter/charger
- Onan 17KW Generator w/ sound Shield
Hull and Deck
- Cockpit Air Conditioning & Heat
- Cockpit Grill, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Sink
- Hard Top w/ Electric Retracting Roof
- Port & Starboard Opening Windows
- Lots of Seating
- Port & Starboard Aft Sunning Lounges
- Bow Sunning Lounge
- Tender Garage
- Access to Engine Room
- Teak Decking
- Underwater Lights
- Lewmar Electric Windless w/ Anchor & Rode
- Side Power Bow Thruster
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact Joe Marino.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Joe Marino is a Broker and Co-Owner of Atlantic Yacht and Ship. With over 35 years of experience in the yachting industry, Joe is an asset to the company with an extensive background and skill set. From coastal Vietnam to the Mediterranean, Asia, and Caribbean, Joe Marino’s career has been worldwide. With transatlantic and transpacific crossings, his experience at sea counts. A U.S. Navy Vietnam Veteran, Joe has virtually worked in all facets of the marine industry. Joe has a wide variety of experiences, including commercial vessels, charter yacht captain, and overseeing new construction in Australia, China, Holland, Italy, and Taiwan. Joe’s broad knowledge of vessels and ancillary systems gives him the technical background that is the foundation of his career and an upper hand to his competition. Specializing in European vessels, Joe has exceptional knowledge in foreign purchases and deliveries. Over the years, Joe has established repeat and referral business due to his superior customer service standards. Joe has sold yachts to clients from over 40 countries around the world. Joe specializes in large motor yachts and European manufacturers. As the senior partner of Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Joe continues to steer his clients in the right direction and firmly believes in building lifelong friendships along the way. Joe celebrates 35 years with the firm and continues to enjoy his passion for yachting and sharing his knowledge!