This beautiful Sea Ray features the popular and reliable Caterpillar 3406 diesel engines. With 800hp each you have the ability to cruise economically or reach the upper 20 knot range to out run the weather or quickly reach that next fishing spot. With the 20kw Westerbeke generator quiet AC power is always available. A Raymaine based navigational suite gives the navigator the tools needed for safe passages. The sport fishing style flybridge with hardtop provides great visibility fore or aft and the social area forward of the helm offers a large gathering area underway or on the hook. Sleeping up to Six in three staterooms, two heads with separate showers, reverse cycle heating and cooling, large galley and an expansive salon will keep guests comfortable. With the tender on a TNT hydraulic lift, shore excursions are easy. Short term moorage available with purchase...
|LOA||56' (17.07 meters)|
- Kenyon 240Volt Three Burner Stove with Corian Cover
- Cuisinart Convection Microwave Oven and Grill
- THOR Four Drawer Refrigeration
- Corian Sink with Corian Cover
- Grohe Single Lever Faucet
- Cherrywood Cabinets
- Corian Trash Cover
- Granite Galley Floor
- Generous Counters
- Abundant Storage
- Flybridge Chest Freezer
- Flybridge Refrigeration
- Flybridge Ice Maker
- Two Raymarine Hybridtouch Multifunction Displays
- Overhead Flat Screen for Repeater or Computer
- Two Caterpillar Engine Systems Controls
- Raymarine 4kw Open Array Radar
- Raymarine Auto Pilot
- Raymarine Sumlog
- Water Temperature
- Raymarine VHF Radio
- Class B AIS System
- Fore and Aft Cameras
- Wind Speed
- Westerbeke 20kw Generator in Sound Shield
- Master 12/24 VDC Breaker engine room Panel
- Four Group 8D AGM Batteries
- Group 27 Generator Start Battery
- Two Bow thruster Batteries
- Two Vanner 60 Amp Battery Equalizers
- ProNautic 24 20P Charger/Converter
- Trace Engineering Inverter
- Vitron Energy Monitor
- 11' Achilles Rib with 20 hp Tohatsu Four Stroke Outboard and Trailer
- TNT Hydraulic Swim Platform
- 24 VDC American Bow Thruster
- Power Up/Down Windlass with Delta Anchor
- ACR Remote Control Spot Light
- Flybridge Hardtop With Full Enclosed
- Wind Screen Wiper with Hard Panel
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Wide/Safe Weather Decks
- Slant Back Cockpit Cover
- Large Aft Cockpit
- Reverse Cycle Heating and Cooling in Cabins and Flybridge
- Newer Turbo Chargers
- Recently Serviced Intercoolers
- Racor Duplex Fuel Filters
- Dripless Shaft Seals
- Entertainment System
- Slpendide Washer/Dryer
- Custom Hand Crafted Mattress's
- Vacuflush Heads
- Reverso Fluid Change System
- Cedar linned Closets
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact Bill Mark.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Seattle-based yacht broker, Bill Mark cruised and lived aboard his Defever 54 for more than 18 years. His interest and love of boating began when he learned to sail on Class-A dinghies while serving in the Navy. After an honorable discharge in 1974, he moved to the Northwest, immediately buying a Hobie 16 and crewing on larger sailboats.
After a few years, he moved up to a Pearson 24 sloop and then to a Northwest 38 sloop. In 1999, he purchased his Defever 54, gaining invaluable experience with the care and operation of larger vessels. The last 12 years of his employment with the Department of the Navy found him working on various sized boats around the world, including the Arctic and special tasks for the Department of Defense (DOD).
After retiring in 1997, he worked at various marine suppliers before starting his career as a yacht broker. Bill has belonged to various yachting clubs including “Trawler Crawlers” and the “Defever Cruisers.” His enthusiasm and in-depth knowledge of sailboats, trawlers, and the live-aboard lifestyle allows him to offer great advice during the buying and selling process for both new and experienced boaters.