Tri Deck Motor Yacht
THE REBIRTH OF A CLASSIC
AN INCREDIBLE EVOLUTION IN ONE OF FEADSHIP MOST ICONIC MOTOR YACHTS
INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY To Own One Of The Most Unique Feadship On The Market Today! Originally built by one of the most respected yachtsman as “Excellence,” together with Feadship created one of the Top Motor Yachts of its time. Well aware that necessary modifications and upgrades were needed, the current owner carefully planned and strategically executed a complete and extensive refit that spanned almost 9 years and over $13m USD.
With the focus on the ability to Relax and Socialize in Heightened Comfort, Style and Sophistication. No detail was overlooked during its re-design and construction. The end result is flawless, like new everywhere you look and touch, with almost everything onboard either modified new, replaced or rebuilt. Don't Miss The Rare Opportunity To Own One Of The Most Unique and Versatile Motor Yachts In Its Size Range. "Miss “Iloilo" is truly a Work Of Art and in Ready To Go Condition for her new owner.
ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS MOVE YOUR LUGGAGE ONBOARD AND GO...
REFIT TO RINA PLEASURE CLASSIFICATION
NEW CAT C32 660HP ENGINES AND TRANSMISSIONS
NEW ABT TRAC ZERO SPEED STABILIZERS
NEW SERVOWATCH MONITORING AND FIRE SYSTEM
COMPLETELY GUTTED RE-DESIGNED AND RE-BUILT
VIRTUALLY EVERYTHING ONBOARD IS NEW OR CHECKED OFF AS IN TOP CONDITION
CAPTAIN REFIT REPORT AVAILABLE TO INTERESTED BUYERS
COMPLETE PHOTO BROCHURE AND SPECIFICATION AVAILABLE TO INTERESTED BUYERS
CONTACT LISTING BROKER FOR ACCURATE DETAILS ABOUT THIS INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY!!
|LOA||137' (41.75 meters)|
|Generator Make||Northern Light|
|Generator Make||Northern Light|
LOA: 136’ 11” (41.75 m) Year: Mfg 1986. Model 1986
Beam: 25’ 5” (7.76 m) Refit: Refit 2006 Refit 2020
Draft: Max. 9’ (2.75 m) Mfg: FEADSHIP
Speed: 12 knots / 13.7 knots Type: Motor Yacht Trideck
Hull Cnfg.: Full Displacement Top: Sun Deck
Deck Mtrl.: Steel Super Mtrl: Aluminum
Tonnage: 320 GRT Net Tonnage: 97 T
Range: 3500 nm Engines: 2 x C32 Caterpillar
Fuel Cap. 12350 g (46650 l) 660HP A Rated
Water Cap. 2200 g (8300 l) Engines Year: 2014
Holding Tank: 557g (2115 l)
Flag: Cook Islands Staterooms: 5
Classification: RINA Sleeps: 13
Class Type: Private Yacht Heads: 6
MCA: No Crew Qtrs: 5
ISM: No Crew Berths: 10
Location: Subic Bay, Crew Heads: 6
Philippines Captain Cabin: Yes
After a lengthy and extensive refit, ‘’Miss Iloilo’’ is without question one of the most unique opportunities on the market today. With the pedigree builders of the world focusing almost exclusively on 50m and above, this segment of the market is extremely niche! Making “Miss Iloilo” an extremely rare option.
All the necessary modifications were implemented to ensure any owner or guest is pampered with extreme comfort along with all the latest amenities onboard for entertainment. Keeping true to her layout she still offers a 5 Staterooms with an On-Deck Master that can sleep up to 13. So many upgrades and improvements have been made to ensure Worry Free Use and Maximum Comfort while onboard. Matched with incredible volume and perfect exterior spaces, the end result is exquisite.
Construction / Refit History
Originally built as the Motor Yacht ‘’Excellence’’ in 1986 by Feadship, the yacht has gone through a minor refit in 2006 as Motor Yacht ‘’Golden Rule’’ and a major to the bare hull rebuild that began in 2013 and was completed in 2020.
Once the planning was complete, in 2013 the yacht undertook a full hull and metal inspection where all deficiencies were found and rectified. The hull was upgraded and extended to 41.75m to remodel the stern to add a Stern Garage/Lazarette and European stern entry. The vessel’s interior was torn out and an extensive refit was undertaken to the interior, exterior and engineering systems.
The yacht has been fitted with bulletproof, full continuous rated C32 Caterpillar engines that provide excellent fuel economy ideal for extended world cruising. In the end this Feadship has come out of a full rebuild that has left nothing untouched. A Captain Refit Report available separately upon request.
This Mediterranean style aft deck is an absolutely magnificent lounge area and alfresco dining location. A built-in centerline settee and fully functional wet bar leads to double doors that open the aft deck to the salon. The combination of the aft deck and salon creates an expansive entertaining area!
· Kitchenaid Stainless Steel icemaker (Model KUIC18NNXS)
· Refrigerator (Model KORU06RSS)
Swim Platform – Stern Garage
This area is a Water Sports Paradise that can satisfy any water lovers needs. From lounging, Swimming, Diving or Fishing there is no better platform to meet the Ocean. This area was specifically custom designed removing what was a fishing cockpit that incorporated a storage Lazarette. Now with an extended aft deck and Euro Transom leading to the swim platform. Access to the Stern Garage/Lazarette has been made with a hydraulic door and a watertight hatch to the salon deck above. The Atlas frequency converter is housed in its own watertight, air-conditioned and fireproofed compartment. The area has a brownies third lung dive compressor as well as plenty of storage space for dive equipment and water toys. The area also has emergency access from the guest cabins via a watertight hidden hatch.
· Brownies Third Lung Dive compressor - Installed new in 2017 - 0 hours
· Atlas 99kV frequency converter and step-up transformer
· Emergency diesel fire/bilge pump - Approximately 10 hours running time with monthly testing.
· Steering System and steering pump
· Swim platform dimensions are 6.4m x 2m
An unprecedented expansive entertaining and lounge area. This exclusive living space is completely new with a custom sofa along the port side and mahogany coffee table. All the floors have been done in planked teak. Separating the Main Salon and Dining Room is a custom Buffet Table that doubles as a TV Cabinet, China and Silverware stowage. The hideaway 42” Samsung TV is capable of swiveling 360 degrees offering guests the ability to watch TV from any direction while onboard. This area is also equipped with full surround sound and Sonos system allowing any guest to play what they like or access the onboard entertainment system. With the use of motorized Hunter Douglas blinds, the Main Salon can instantly become a private space for guests while onboard.
Nestled between the Galley and the Main Salon is an elegant dining room. Seating available for 10 on a custom Mahogany dining table. Beautiful views through oversized port and starboard windows
Galley and Butlers Pantry
Between the dining room and galley on the port side is the butler’s pantry that acts as a staging point for the serving of meals. It is well appointed with plenty of storage and boasts a multiset zone Subzero wine cooler. Private access for service to the dining room is available from this area.
The galley is well appointed with 2 induction hobs, a commercial dishwasher and a backup domestic unit plus 2 large refrigerators and combination oven. The galley is encompassed with a class rated fire zone with fire doors and automated fire system.
· Electrolux Icon Combination Oven
· Kitchenaid 36’’ Induction Cooktop
· Maytag (2) Side by Side Refrigerators
· Kitchenaid 30’’ Induction Cooktop
· Industrial Dishwasher
· Kitchenaid Undercounter Dishwasher
· Trash Compactor
· Wolf Deep Fryer
· Subzero wine chiller (Model KUWS24RSSS) - Butler Pantry
Onboard Entertainment – WiFi – Internet
The yacht is equipped with a Hi-media Audio/video library operated through the vessel Wi- Fi. There are Sonos systems in 4 areas of the yacht, Master Cabin, Salon, Sky Lounge and Sundeck. The media is controlled through a common remote in each cabin and area. There are 6 Wi-Fi zones throughout the yacht. Guests can play their own material from their devices using the Wi-Fi and Sonos systems.
· Sailor 900-1 VSAT Antenna system
· Iridium Pilot FBB system for backup
· Pepwave 3G/4G Modem for onboard networking and shore to ship WiFi/Internet
On Deck Master Stateroom
The impressive full beam on-deck owners suite features a centerline king-size bed with built in nightstands on either side facing a 65’’ flat screen television. Fitted with the highest quality custom fitted 100% Wool Carpet. The mattress hides away a massive stowage area. Spacious and private, the master stateroom has a full width ensuite wardrobe combination. To port is a built-in vanity and to starboard a full entertainment center with full surround sound, state of the art equipment including a safe. With the use of motorized Hunter Douglas blinds, the Master Stateroom can instantly become a private space for the owners while onboard.
Guest Stateroom Accommodations
With the floor plan of a much bigger yacht ‘’Miss Iloilo’’ boasts 4 guest staterooms with full en-suite heads and stall showers. All Guest Staterooms are fitted with the highest quality custom fitted 100% Wool Carpet. Each stateroom offers excellent privacy with spacious and well-equipped entertainment systems and televisions.
The guest staterooms are accessed aft down a stairway on the starboard side in the main salon. The guest foyer is a large area fully equipped that includes a Guest Bar, Refrigerator and storage for snacks. Also, plenty of room for linen storage and a utility cabinet.
The VIP stateroom is forward to port and is comfortable and spacious with a queen size berth and built-in nightstands to either side. The room is well appointed with a 32” flat screen TV and modern state of the art facilities.
The three remaining guest cabins are identical with oversized twin beds and private en-suite heads and stall showers. Each cabin has a Pullman berth, great for extra guests. Each cabin has their own individual entertainment centers and 26” flat screen televisions.
Accessed from the midship stairway, the sky lounge is its own entertainment location featuring a full bar with ice maker, refrigerator and wine cooler. A modern and state of the art entertainment system with 55” Samsung flat screen television with full surround sound and Sonos system. You can connect directly to the Sonos system or access the yachts onboard entertainment system, offering you anything you like. Two automated electric sliding doors open the Sky Lounge to the boat deck, making an enormous upper deck entertainment area. Fitted with the highest quality custom fitted 100% Wool Carpet and with the use of motorized Hunter Douglas blinds, the Sky Lounge can instantly become a private space for guests while onboard.
The boat deck is convertible and not only stores the personal watercraft with easy launching from the new centerline Marquipt davit, but has removable chocks and coverts to a fully furnished outside deck for entertaining. The dining table forward can be moved, secured centerline and opened to a dining table for 12. A custom overhead sunshade shades the dining table with the use of the central mounted davit.
Also on this deck, forward of the bridge is a bunny pad that provides stunning ocean views while underway. A perfect nook to relax, take in the sun or read a book.
Both Tenders were purchased new in 2013 and stored until nearing completion in 2019.
· 1 x 21.5 foot (6.5 meter) LX650 center console Novurania custom tender powered by a 260HP Yanmar Diesel inboard engine. 290 Hours reported September 2021.
· 1 x 16.8 foot (5 meter) EQ500 center console Novurania custom tender powered by a 180HP Yanmar Diesel inboard engine. This tender doubles as an emergency / crew vessel. 90 Hours reported September 2021
Upper Sun Deck
From the boat deck starboard stairway is another level aboard this Feadship for fun in the sun with everything you need to relax. Forward of the mast is a 4 person Jacuzzi surrounded by two large built in sunbeds. Perfect place to relax in the sun or soak up the stars at night. One of the best places to take in the view while underway.
Aft of the mast is a full bar and barbeque area. The bar houses a refrigerator and icemaker along with its own entertainment system. The whole area is covered by quickly removable sun shades that can be adjusted to all sun conditions.
· Kitchenaid Stainless Steel icemaker (Model KUIC18NNXS)
· Refrigerator (Model KORU06RSS)
The bridge has been fully renewed and has everything needed to make a voyage anywhere in the world. A large, leather bench seat is located behind the helm sandwiched between flag storage and electronics panels. To port is private access to the Captain’s cabin which has a navigation table and a full en-suite head and stall shower.
· VSat – Sailor 500 Satellite Communications
· TVRO – Sailor 200 Satellite Television
· Iridium Pilot
· Panasonic PABX KX-TES824 16 Extensions
· VHF: 2 x Icom M502
· Furuno 2117 72 mile color w/ARPA and AIS
· Servowatch monitoring System
· Furuno 2127 96 mile color w/ARPA and AIS
· Chart Plotter with Nobletec Timezero
· Furuno FA170 AIS
· Auto Pilot: Simrad AP70 Mk2
· Furuno DS80 Doppler Log
· Gyrocompass: Anschutz STD22
· Furuno GP150 GPS x 2
· Cassen & Plath Type 21 Compass
· Furuno FE700 Depth Finder
· Cassen & Plath SENSOcourse off course alarm
· Furuno PB200/RD33 Weather Station
· Furuno LH3000 Loud Hailer
· Furuno NX700B Navtex
Safety Security & Fire Protection
The vessel had no expense spared in the upgrade of all its safety and support systems, to ensure safe passage while at sea. A New Servowatch PLC monitoring system was installed to monitor every system onboard including engines, open portholes, doors, tanks, bilges, fire etc. So you are quickly notified in the case of an alarm.
· Camera: (5) Port and Starboard
· Aft and Engine Room
· Ships Safes (3) – Captain/Owner/Bridge
· Liferaft (4) RFD 12 Man
· Liferings (4) with rope and lights
· Flares (4) sets
· Carlisle and Finch Searchlights
· ACR Cat I and Cat II EPIRBs
· ACR Emergency VHF Radio (2)
· Door and Port Light Alarms
Fire Fighting Equipment
· Fire, heat and smoke detectors throughout
· integrated into 4 Servowatch monitors
· Kidde Fixed FM200 system - Engine Room
· Kidde Fixed FM200 system - Atlas Comp.
· Kidde Deep Fryer Foam system – Galley
· Fire Extinguishers (32) throughout Vessel
· Built in Emergency Diesel Fire/bilge Pump
· Fire Hydrants (5) with hoses throughout
· Emergency Smoke Hoods Every Cabin
· EEBD (2) Engine Room
· Complete Fire Suits (2)
Deck and Hull
· Steen Anchor Windlass – Type 19 – Size 48 – 12 HP- W6835 220V 3 Phase - Overhauled with New Motor and magnetic clutch
· Anchors (2) Poole HHP Type TW 500lb (225 kg)
· Anchor Chain ¾’’ (19mm) Short Link (2) 450 feet (135 metre) Combined length 900’
· Dive Ladder
· ABT-TRAC 100 HP Hydraulic Bow Thruster - New
· Maxwell Docking Winches – New
· Marquipt 4000 Deck Crane - New
Engine Room and Onboard Systems
· Engine Type: (2) Caterpillar C32 660HP – New with 75 Hours Reported July 15, 2021
· Rentjes 364 Transmissions – New with 75 Hours Reported July 15, 202
· Technicold AC Chilled Water 480,000 BTU
· Watermakers (2) Watermakers Inc
· 2500 US Gallon/Day
· RWO Oily Water Separator
· Art-El MSB – New 2016
· Livos Ventilation System
· Alfa Laval Fuel Centrifuge - New 2012
· Sewage System: Severn Trent - New 2016
· Steering System: Tjenford Hydraulic
· ABT- Trac Zero Speed Stabilizers - New 2016
· (2) Northern Light 99kw Generators – Port 7754 Hours – Stbd 8262 – Reported July 15, 2021
· Both Generators are fully up to date with all manufacturers service requirements and were tested under Rina at 110% of rated output with good results
· 100kw Atlas Frequency Converter - New
· Victron Battery Chargers (4) - New 2016
· Victron Battery Monitoring System
· FM200 Fire System Engine Room - New
FM200 Fire System Atlas Room – New
· Headhunter marine Heads - New
· Livos Ventilation system with Fire Dampeners – New
· Exhaust 24 V exhaust Bypass Valves – New
· Cathelco System - New
The original design had the Galley down in the crew, but during the refit was relocated to the midship salon deck. That allowed the crew area to be expanded to include an extra cabin for a total of 5 double crew cabins. All with en-suite heads and stall showers. The crew mess was also redesigned to include a 50’’ television, entertainment system, small crew cooking area and dedicated Laundry. Making the crew area seamless for comfort of the crew while off duty and the care of the owners and guests while onboard.
· Maytag washer (2)
· Maytag stackable dryer (2)
· Electrolux 18Cuft Refrigerators (3)
· Frigidaire cooktop
All Warranties on new equipment installed have expired. The sale of this Vessel is As Is and No Warranties Convey.
Very Rare Opportunity to own one of the most unique TRI-Deck Motor Yachts in its size range. With the pedigree builders of the world focusing almost exclusively on 50m and above, this segment of the market is extremely niche! Making “Miss Iloilo” an extremely rare option for a Pedigree Feadship. So many upgrades and improvements have been made to ensure Worry Free Use and Maximum Comfort while onboard. Do Not Let a Very Rare Opportunity Like This Pass You By…
Owner's personal effects. A full list will be provided upon signed agreement.
Engine hours are a representation of what the listing broker has been supplied by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to verify engine hours, major overhauls and all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact us.
We look forward to working with you!