Marina Del Rey ,
New on the market, this single-owner, well-maintained Catalina 470 is ready to fulfill any cruiser's dreams.
Jump onboard this ready-to-go cruiser for wonderful family summers or a life escapade around the World.
She offers a spacious, comfortable, safe, and well-protected cockpit thanks to her hard-top dodger & bimini.
Her grandiose interior is bright, well-ventilated, exquisitely comfortable & homely.
Easy sailing double or single-handled.
THE TENDER IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE ASKING PRICE.
|LOA||48' (14.61 meters)|
- LOA = 47’ 11”
- Hull Lenght = 46’ 4”
- Beam = 14’
- Draft = 7’10”
- Yanmar Diesel Engine 75 HP.
- Hard Top Dodger & Bimini. Wheel, Cockpit Table & Winches Covers.
- 2 x Primary Winches Harken 70 2 x speed.
- Main Sail & Genoa on Furling System.
- Lewmar Bow Thruster.
- 2 x Primary Winches Harken 70 2 x Speed.
- 2 x Secondary Winches Harken 44 Double Speed (One is electrical).
- Tender Lift Davits.
- Raymarine Hybridtouch Axiom Chartplotter.
- Raymarine Doppler Radar.
- Raymarine Autopilot ST 6002.
- Raymarine Wind/Speed/Depth ST 60 +
- Jensen Radio/CD Player/Sirius/MP3 + BOSE Entertainment System
- Bose Cockpit Speakers
- Jensen DVD Player
- Samsung Flat Screen TV
- VHF Marine Icom IC-M422
- Portable VHF Remote Horizon.
- Shore Power 110V
- DC 12V
- MagACnum Charger / Inverter.
- Profile Water, Holding tank Monitoring System
- Sharp Carousel Microwave
- Seaward Princess 3 propane burners & stove.
- Fridge top and front load.
- Freezer top load
- Extractor hood.
For more information about this vessel, please contact Jean-Marie Cabri.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
As a licensed and bonded yacht dealer and broker in California and Florida, Jean-Marie will fill your needs and expectations by sharing his sailing experience the world over - especially the mistakes he has made and the lessons he has learned. Jean-Marie is happy to provide support and assistance for the duration of yacht ownership for the client. Yachting is for people who want more from life. Sailors are creative and hard-working people. Clients need someone who works as hard as the client, who understands when schedules can’t accommodate managing a yacht and who understands that pleasure boating must keep the pleasure alive, and Jean-Marie is that person.