Port Charlotte ,
- New Minn Kota Terrova Trolling Motor
- Jack Plate
- Shallow water draft for skinny water fishing
- Tournament ready with 2 tournament livewells and rod storage up to 28 rods.
- Center console with rod holders and 13 gallon livewell/baitwell.
- The aft and bow seats even convert into casting platforms and is utilized for cast net storage, battery storage and 27-gallon aerated release well.
- Acceleration due to the planing pods and air assist chine
- Ride utilizing the sharp entry Vee hull forward
- Bimini Top Matches Hull.
- 3-across rear seating and bow seats for 5 make the 211 a relaxing pleasure boat.
- Wood-Free Construction
- Limited Lifetime Hull Warranty
- Vinyl Ester Barrier Coat
- Fiberglass Stringer System
- Self-Bailing Cockpit w/ Molded Non Skid
- RTM Fiberglass Lids
- Hull Side Color
- No Feed Back Steering
- Molded Anchor Storage w/ Anchor
- Port & Starboard Bow Storage / Fish Boxes (under seating)
- Insulated Bow Cooler - 15 Gallon
- Aft Livewell – 27 Gallon in Center Jump Seat
- 3-Across Aft Jump Seats w/ SS Locking Hinge & Storage
- Cast Net Storage in Port Side Jump Seat
|LOA||21' (6.32 meters)|
For more information about this vessel, please contact Tara O'Reilly.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Tara has extensive experience in Sales, Business Development and Marketing.
During her 30 Years at Thomson Reuters Tara sold Tax and SEC compliance SAAS software to Attorneys, CPA’s, and large Corporations. While at Thomson Reuters, Tara achieved Presidents Club for many years and enjoyed all of the President Club trips. Tara also held the Consistent Achievers Award during her whole career, in which, there were only five out of 150 Sales reps that held that award.
Tara has lived in Punta Gorda for the last 20 years with her husband Patrick. Loving the Florida lifestyle, they both enjoy golf and boating on their 30’ Pursuit.