Mount Juliet ,
She offers the attractive look of an express, yet offers a low profile versatile skydeck. Unlike traditional yachts, the 510 Sky boasts a flybridge that can be transformed into a panoramic sunbathing area, an alfresco dining space, or even an entertainment zone with ample seating. This flexibility allows passengers to fully experience the open air and stunning views from various vantage points on the yacht.
We think it is by far the nicest 510 Sky available on the market today! She is powered by twin Volvo Penta D11 diesel engines (670hp each with approx 505 hrs). Her list of upgraded options is endless including Dockmate (wireless docking control), heat protection film installed on windows, teak sole on the flybridge, hydraulic swim platform, custom wine chiller, custom bottle storage, Plisse/Roman blinds, master head interior shower mosaic, hydraulic tender garage with rotating aft seat and storage tub, Beach Mode package – foldable aft balconies and sliding aft side windows, convertible bar area in side cockpit, upgraded underwater light package on transom and hull sides, massively upgraded Fusion+JL speaker and Amp stereo package, and Aigean/MOFI internet connectivity.
Boat is being sold with the balance of the extended Brunswick Product Protection thru 02/27/2026.
(Note: Buyer to be responsible for transferring the balance of above warranty and any applicable fees.)
NO FENCES features include (but are not limited to):
- Dockmate (wireless docking control)
- Heat protection film installed on windows
- Teak decking in cockpit, flybridge, and helm pad
- Hydraulic swim platform
- Custom wine chiller
- Custom bottle storage
- Plisse/Roman blinds
- Master head interior shower mosaic
- Hydraulic tender garage with rotating aft seat and storage tub
- Beach Mode package – foldable aft balconies and sliding aft side windows, convertible bar area in side cockpit
- Upgraded underwater light package on transom and hull sides
- Massively upgraded stereo package with fusion head units, JL Speakers, JL Amps
- Aigean/MOFI internet connectivity
- Electrically actuated bridge cover
- Electrically actuated raising and lowering helm to allow for operation of the Sky Bridge soft top
- Electrically actuated sunroof
- (2) electrically actuated folding bulwarks/side decks (port and starboard) with stainless steel staples and (2) removable bar stools to port
- Remotes or controls for: steering, horn, anchor windlass, bow and stern thrusters, trim tabs, console lift, engine starts and stops
- Twin Volvo Penta D11 diesel engines (670hp each; approx 505 hrs)
- 17kW Onan genset (approx 1,370 hrs)
- Raymarine electronics (Raymarine Mic260 VHF, Raymarine P70RS autopilot, Raymarine Axiom 12)
- Raymarine Radome 4KW radar
- Volvo Penta LCD engine display
- Kenyon electric outdoor grill
Contact us to schedule a viewing and embark on a journey of luxury and elegance with the 2018 Galeon 510 Sky.
Do you have a trade? We will consider it. Give us a call to discuss.
|LOA||53' (16.18 meters)|
|Engine Make||Volvo Penta|
|Engine Make||Volvo Penta|
For more information about this vessel, please contact Kyle Leeper.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Business Philosophy: Originally from Benton, Kentucky and from an avid boating family, Kyle Leeper knew his mission from an early age. Kyle graduated from Belmont University as a scholarship athlete in 2000 and went straight to the boating industry understanding his passion and calling. That calling is simply to help people. Kyle Joined a Sea Ray and Carver dealer right out of college and went to the top in a short time. He joined Nashville Yacht Brokers in 2004 and again went to the top in a short time and is one of the best brokers I have met in 25 years of brokerage. He is simply very good at helping his clients. He is a Certified Professional Yacht Broker, and a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association. He is a true professional, an outstanding human being, and a valuable asset to all who work with him.