Fort Lauderdale ,
2015 Nor-Tech 390 Sport powered by 2 x 627HP Seven Marine SV O/B, excellent condition with the perfect appointment of colors and specification. Optional equipment includes soft flooring, bow thruster, extra 85 gal fuel tank, hard top, stainless anchor and windlass, and an Upgraded JL Audio system.
Vessel ID# 2790588
- 2 Fish boxes
- Fresh water washdown
- Raw water washdowns at transom
- Console with head, sink and shower
- Access to dash rigging
- Center mounted steering
- Full wraparound windshield
- Integrated recessed anchor locker with raw water washdown
- Fiberglass Hardtop with integrated LED nav lights, speakers
- Overhead storage box with integrated speakers and GPS speedo
- 2-FLUSH STAINLESS STEEL FUEL FILLS & VENTS
- 300-GALLON FUEL TANK
- 85-GALLON ADDITIONAL FUEL TANK
- 8-PULL-UP CLEATS
- AUTOMATIC BILGE PUMPS
- DEEP CYCLE BATTERIES W/CUSTOM HD BOXES
- FRESH WATER TRANSOM SHOWER
- RECESSED ANCHOR LOCKER
- HIGH GLOSS BRIGHT WHITE GELCOAT BLACK
- SOUNDING HELM HORN
- IGNITION SAFETY STOP SWITCHES
- LED – COCKPIT LIGHTING –Multi Color
- LED – CUP HOLDERS –BLUE
- LED RUNNING LIGHTS
- STAINLESS BOW & STERN EYES
- STAINLESS RUBRAIL
|LOA||39' (11.89 meters)|
For more information about this vessel, please contact Scot Conrad.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
1050 W Sunrise Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale Florida 33311 United States