This Pearson True North 33 is a dandy! Just detailed from stem to stern, this beauty is ready for fun. Her classic lines are complimented by her plumb bow and turtleback transom that give this model a distinctive style. Her low hour 440HP Yanmar provides a comfortable and economical 17 knot cruise and a top speed of 25. A bow thruster makes close quarters maneuvering safe and simple. Whether commuting or cruising, this well equipped True North 33 is a perfect island hopper.
Special features include:
* Painted AwlGrip hull
* Yanmar 440HP 6LY2AM-STPC with 580 hours
* Underwater exhaust for noise and exhaust fume reduction
* Aqua Drive thrust bearing and shaft isolator
* Dripless shaft seal
* Dual Racor fuel filters with water sensors
* Balmar 100 amp high output alternator
* Xantrex 2500 inverter/charger
* New aft canvas enclosure with Lexan panels and cockpit bimini
* Espar forced air diesel heat
* Air conditioning/reverse cycle heat pump for dockside use
* RayMarine C-120 plotter/radar/depth sounder
* RayMarine 6001 auto pilot and rudder angle display
* Two burner propane cooktop
* Frigoboat water cooled 12V refrigeration with remote mounted compressor
* Vac-U-Flush FW flush sanitation system with macerator and tank monitor
* Electric Hi-Low salon convertible dinette table and co-pilot seat
* Hot/cold pressure water system including cockpit shower
* Lewmar 12V anchor windlass with seawater washdown
* Turtleback transom opens for easy dinghy launch and recovery
* Achilles roll-up dinghy and Torquedo electric outboard w/ spare battery and solar charger
* LOA 36'
North Star is clean, well maintained and ready for inspections. Vessel inventory and maintenance records available upon request. Call to arrange a showing today!
|LOA||36' (10.97 meters)|
For more information about this vessel, please contact Jeff Gleckler.
We look forward to working with you!