Ocean Craft Marine
8.4 M Amphibious
Palm Beach ,
Customizable Boat: Palm Beach
The Ocean Craft Marine 8.4M Amphibious is a versatile and unique tender with power recommendations of 200 HP. Its four independently motorized, retractable, and steerable wheels allow an easy transition from shallow water to shore, and make it the ideal tender for a luxury motor yacht. At 27 feet, the 8.4M Amphibious Ocean Craft Marine carries up to 15 passengers in the water and 8 on land. Its fully retractable wheels don't compromise its agility, with top speeds reaching over 40 knots.
The 8.4M Amphibious craft is highly customizable to suit the needs of any program. Choose from a fiberglass or aluminum hull, air or foam filled tubes, inboard or outboard engines, several console options, bucket seats, benches, leaning posts, jockey seats, shock mitigating seats, cabin options, a T-top, a Bimini top, a self-righting frame, or bow and stern posts.
This amphibious craft is ideal for transporting guests to shore, for water sports, and for crew activities. Unload passengers directly on the beach for a dry exit or entry. Only one crew member is necessary for operation, as it can be driven directly onto the beach or up a ramp; no need for anchoring or trailering. Access the most shallow waters or traverse shallow-water submerged and variable objects. The 8.4M Amphibious craft is ideal for a variety of applications and provides the features that any reliable yacht tender requires.
*Base price listed. Fees apply for optional features.
We’re proud to showcase Ocean Craft Marine at all our Florida showrooms, including:
Ft. Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Stuart, Sarasota, and Tampa Bay.
|LOA||27' (8.23 meters)|
- Dark Grey Non-Skid Deck
- Orca Hypalon Tubes
- Console with Forward Seat
- Aft Bench Seat with Back Rest
- Triple Fenderning Rub Rail
- Exterior Safety Life Line
- Molded Rubber Handles
- Navigation Lights
- Black Painted Aluminum Heavy Duty Aft Arch with Ski Tow Rig
- Bow Mounted LED Marine Headlight
- Garmin GPSMap 8410 XSV with Sonar Combo
- Garmin 210 or 210i AIS VHF Radio
- Sea Deck Marine Flooring
- Ullman SICAYA Suspension Seats with Side Handles
- Forward U-Bench Seat with Day Bed Insert
- Black Painted Fish Rod Holders an A Frame
- Black Painted Aluminum Heavy Duty T-Top
- Black Painted Aluminum Bow Bollard
- Black Painted Aluminum Tube Ladder
- Search Light with Joy Stick Control
- Cup Holders
For more information about this vessel, please contact us.
We look forward to working with you!