Ocean Craft Marine
Fire-Fighting 8.0 M
Tampa Bay ,
Customizable Boat: Tampa Bay
The 26'11 Ocean Craft Marine Fire-Fighting 8.0M craft surpasses all operational requirements for rescue and fire-fighting missions and is powered as standard by twin Yamaha F115 HP outboards. It is capable of speeds up to 59 knots and has a 15 persons capacity. Fully customizable, the OCM Fire-Fighting craft uses the Godiva Power Flow fire fighting pump and accessories to pump up to 350 gallons per minute at 10 bar pressure and 9.8 feet of lift from directly below the hull for an unlimited supply of water.
Standard features include red tubes and hull color, triple fendering rub rails, an exterior safety line, an interior safety line, molded rubber handles, stainless steel heavy duty lifting points, navigation and anchor lights, two automatic bilge pumps with float switches, a stainless steel transom strip, an anchor locker, and three U-bolts (1 on the bow, two on the transom).
*Base price listed.
We’re proud to showcase Ocean Craft Marine at all our Florida showrooms, including:
Ft. Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Stuart, Sarasota, and Tampa Bay.
|LOA||27' (8.2 meters)|
- Red Non-Skid Deck
- Red Hull color
- Triple Fendering Rub Rails
- External Safety Line
- Internal Safety Line
- Molded Rubber Handles
- Stainless Steel Lifting Points
- Navigation and Anchor Lights
- Two Automatic Bilge Pumps with Float Switches
- Stainless Steel Transom Strip
- Anchor Locker
- Three U-Bolts
- Garmin 115 or 115i VHF Radio and Antenna
- Godiva Power Flow GP 12/10 Fire Fighting Pump and Accessories
- Orca Hypalon Heavy Duty Neoprene Tubes
- Double Console Grab Handles and Windscreen
- Single Straddle Seat with Stainless Side Handles
- Stainless Steel Black Powder Coated T-Top
- Stainless Steel Black Powder Coated Self-Righting A Frame
- Dive Platform and Ladder
- 79-Gallon Stainless Steel Fuel Tank and Sending Unit
- Flashing Red/Blue LED Law Enforcement Light Bar
- Whalen Siren/PA 95dBA System
- Hand-Held Search Light
- Lalizas Life Raft SOLAS Oceano 20 Persons
For more information about this vessel, please contact Nautical Ventures Stuart.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Nautical Ventures Stuart
Here at Nautical Ventures, we find special enjoyment in connecting boat owners with their vessels. When you're ready to buy a boat, we can walk you through the entire process and help you find the right fit for your lifestyle. We offer both new and used boats in a wide variety of styles. From fishing boats to yachts tenders, we'll show you all the options. We'll even help you apply for financing so you can get the best boat loan available.