Ocean Craft Marine
Solas Rescue 6.5M
Tampa Bay ,
Customizable Boat: Tampa Bay
The Ocean Craft Marine SOLAS Rescue 6.5M is a 22' tender which reaches SOLAS standards and is ideal for yachts and commercial ships which require such safety standards. Available with a single-point lifting frame or a four-point lifting frame, the SOLAS Rescue 6.5M craft is a B-Rated offshore vessel. Recommended power is 115HP with up to 250HP maximum. This craft travels at speeds up to 50 knots.
The hull of the SOLAS rated craft delivers a stable ride, shock absorption, a high load carrying capacity, and responsive control.
Standard features include Hypalon tubes, orange hull, tube, and deck color, a bow step and anchor guide, jockey straddle seats, a search light, keel guard, a radar reflector, a SOLAS approved fire extinguisher, a front tow post, a self-righting system, a double console, an anchor and rope.
*Base price listed. Fees apply for optional features.
We’re proud to showcase Ocean Craft Marine at all our Florida showrooms, including:
Ft. Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Stuart, Sarasota, and Tampa Bay.
|LOA||22' (6.71 meters)|
- Non-Skid Deck in Orange
- Orange Hull Color
- Orca Hypalon Tubes in Orange
- Bow Step with Anchor Guide
- Black Coated A Frame
- Double Console with Stainless Steel Grab Rails
- LED Navigation Lights
- Jockey Straddle Seats with Side Handles
- Full Boat Cover
- Search Light
- Keel Guard
- D-Ring for Anchor Rope
- Stainless Steel Black Powder Coated Ladder
- Stainless Steel SOLAS Recommended Heavy Duty Lifting Points
- Fuel Tank Foundation
- Waterproof Electric Torch
- First Aid Kit for 25 Persons
- Buoyant Safety Knife
- 20 Hour Capacity Manual Lamp
- Anchor and Rope
- Self-Righting System
- Customized Front Tow Post as per SOLAS Requirement
- Stretcher with Stainless Steel Base
For more information about this vessel, please contact Nautical Ventures Palm Beach.
We look forward to working with you!