Featuring a three-stateroom, full-beam Master, and three heads layout with separate storage/tackle area. Powered by dependable C30 Caterpillars which provide a solid 30KT cruise with excellent economy and seakeeping ability.
This boat will not last long with inventory being scarce.
Call to schedule a showing!
Easy to view in Stuart Florida
- 2021 Bottom stripped, barrier coat and bottom painted at Willis Custom Yacht in Stuart FL
- 2021 Prop Speed
- 2021 New Garmin 6 foot radar, 16 and 12 screen helm, 9 inches at rear station and 12 in the cockpit
- 2021 New forward-looking camera
- 2021 (2) New AC units
- New rocket launcher
- New insulated window covers
- New cockpit cover and mezzanine cushions
- 2021 New hynautic steering system
- 2021 Props pulled and reconditioned
- (2) new VHF radios and antennas with AIS
- New carpet runners bridge and salon
- 2021 All 3 heads were serviced by vacuflush including new sea
- Engine and Generator Services Up to date 30k was spent in 2021 (records upon request)
- Engine cooling pumps replaced
- Heat exchangers were removed and serviced
- Raw water hoses replaced
- Transmission oil changed Port & STBD
- Port Gen starter and raw water pump replaced
- Stbd raw water pump replaced on STBD Gen
|LOA||62' (18.9 meters)|
For more information about this vessel, please contact Max Murphy.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Max Murphy was raised in South Florida. He inherited his love of the ocean from his father a Navy man and spent much of his childhood training on Coast Guard and Naval vessel with the U.S. Naval Cadets. He worked on rental boats, dive and fishing vessels throughout high school as well. Out of high school Max worked as a mate on Richard Bertram Yacht's demo boats and earned his 100 ton Captain's license in 1999. Since then he has run sea trials and deliveries for yacht brokerages and private owners. He has delivered vessels up and down the Eastern seaboard from Bar Harbor, Maine to Key West, The Gulf of Mexico, Mexico, Bahamas, Bermuda down through the Caribbean and to Canada. In 2011, Max went back to school, tested and passed with the U.S.C.G for his 500 ton Master Captain's License. Max runs full time the 76ft Sportfish "Moderation" which is based in Ocean Reef, Key Largo in the winter and Newport, RI in the summer and has done so for the past 19 years.