Palm Beach ,
Viking 54 Convertible "Off Ice" is the ideal, economical offshore fishing machine utilizing every square inch of space to maximize comfort for anglers and guests.
Powered with MAN 1550 CRM engines with 5 blade Veem props, she will cruise a comfortable 30 knots. All engine services are up to date, performed by ACE Marine Diesel.
"Off Ice" features Garmin and Furuno electronics, granite counter tops, a high gloss teak interior, factory installed mezzanine cockpit seating with freezer, refrigerated drink box, Eskimo ice machine, watermaker, KVH SAT TV, Viking premier decor package. Boat has ideal (3) stateroom, 2 head layout- (Bow bunk configuration is 60/40). "Off Ice" has been immaculately maintained by a professional full-time Captain. Boat has no gelcoat crazing or milky wood panels.
Notable Options and Recent Upgrades:
- 1000 hour engine service and generator service completed by Ace Marine
- Removable stainless steel anchor chute and anchor
- Canvas Designers enclosure
- Ceramic coated outriggers
- LED lighting in engine room
- New A/C compressors, air handlers and raw water pump
- New watermaker Sea Recovery 700 GPD
- New watermaker raw water pump
- New Dometic Vacu-flush pump
- Black mask painted on brow
- New mezzanine drink box refrigeration compressor
- New JL Audio cockpit speakers
- New shore cord outlets
- 12 and 24 volt cockpit reel outlets
- New Grohe galley sink faucet
- All new house and engine batteries
- New Fusion stereo to remote head
- New bottom paint and running gear Prop Speed
- New teak on mezzanine deck
|LOA||54' (16.46 meters)|
For more information about this vessel, please contact Scott Levin.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
After graduating college with a maritime degree, Scott Levin spent the next 25 years sport fishing around the world. From capturing and tagging numerous blue and black marlin and tuna over 1000 pounds, to many world-record catches and tournament wins, Scott’s had experiences that most people can only dream about. He’s been fishing in most regions of the world, with many of the industry’s top sportfishing captains. He currently holds an All-Oceans 500-1600 Ton Masters Coast Guard license.
Scott has extensive experience building many sportfishing boats, as well as being an instrumental part in the planning, designing, and building of a custom 160' expedition mother ship yacht capable of carrying and launching a sportfishing boat in under two minutes.
He’s lived aboard many mother ship/sportfishing operations and operated sportfishing boats and yachts up to 160’ throughout the East Coast of the US, Gulf of Mexico, Bahamas, Hawaii, Australia, Madeira, St. Thomas, Mexico, Bermuda, Cape Town, Canary Islands, Cape Verde, Ascension Island, Costa Rica, Cabo San Lucas, and Tahiti. He’s also navigated the Pacific, including a Trans-Pacific Ocean crossing, the Atlantic Ocean, Caribbean, and Coral Sea.
Scott believes in continued service after a sale and always looks forward to walking clients through the process, from finding them the right boat, to setting them up to experience their dream of fishing, diving, or just exploring the world.