If you are familiar with Offshore Yachts rich heritage, you are keenly aware that this is a company that creates some of the finest pilothouse yachts available. The 76/80 is the latest chapter in this great yacht building story. She offers an incredible expansive salon, a master stateroom with full view windows, his and her ensuite heads, a choice of dual or single stairwells to the accommodations, and unmatched exterior space for a memorable party or a substantial tender. Consider the Offshore 76/80 for your next cruising adventures. She will reward you beyond your most expansive expectations.
Included with this 76/80 Offshore are:
Offshore Hull Design: Deep, finely-veed forward section allows a smooth, knife-like water entry,
cutting cleanly through seas, achieving extraordinary directional stability, and virtually eliminating
slapping and pounding. Thus - "The softest ride on the water."
• Standard Power: Twin C18 Caterpillar 1,015hp engines
• 40hp bow and stern thrusters / ABT roll-fin hydraulic stabilizers
• ZF Joystick Maneuvering System (3 stations)
• 2,000lb hydraulic cable, boom, and rotation davit
• Marine Air 90,000btu expansion air conditioning system
• Energy saving LED lighting package
• SeaTorque Enclosed Shaft System for reduced noise and increased efficiency
• Twin Stidd 500-200 helm chairs in Pilothouse
• Hynautic power steering system
• High-polish, welded, stainless-steel engine beds set in Chockfast
• Engine room video camera system
• LED TVs in Salon (40" LED with Auton elec. lift) and all staterooms
• Included: Freight, duty, commissioning , and $65K decor allowance
|LOA||80' (24.38 meters)|
For more information about this vessel, please contact John Olson.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Offshore West is immensely proud to be the premier dealer for Offshore Yachts, a unique builder whose attention to design and build excellence is remarkable. We're also the ultimate resource for buyers and sellers of pre-owned Offshores. In 2009, OWI became the sole dealer in North America, and we opened a new office in the Ft. Lauderdale area and have expanded our reach with the strategic partnership of Luke Brown Yachts for sales and marketing for the entire east coast.