BLOOMFIELD 86′ MOTORSAILER
BLOOMFIELD 86′ MOTORSAILER CAT
DESIGN YOUR VERY OWN INTERIOR WITH ALL BELLS AND WHISTLES!!
Unique opportunity to build a custom 2023-2024 86' luxury Catamaran specifically to your desired taste! This 86' custom Motorsailer has a completely finished hull with an interior that can be designed according to your specifications. Built by renowned Catamaran builders Pedigree Catamarans and designed by Lehnhardt Creative, the sky is the limit in terms what you can do. Builder will work with you to design a first-class interior.
|LOA||86' (26.21 meters)|
|Hull Material||Carbon Fiber|
BLOOMFIELD 86′ MOTORSAILER CAT
- 86’ Bloomfield Innovative Design
- Concept designs by Lehnhardt Creative LLC
- Beam 42’
- Displacement 40,000 lbs light
- Foam Core Composite:
- Motorsailing: 18 – 21 mph
- Motor only – cruise -15 mph
- PPG two stage Metallic paint scheme with gelcoat custom non-skid surface. Dark shadow Grey, Crystal Laurit Silver, Champagne Beige metallic; Fiberlay Grey 1902 gelcoat
- Twin Yanmar 315HP 6LPAM-STP2 W/KMH50 2.43:1 gears (SN:M52413 & M52477) w/offshore Cruise Kits and Manuals
- Fresh water cooled – 12V Start
- VernaLift Silent Mufflers
- PYI – 3 blade, bronze feathering and adjustable
- Teleflex Hydraulic Steering
- Custom Carbon Fiber Rudder Shaft and Bearings Assembly by Waterat Sailing Equipment
- Dripless Propeller Shaft Seal
- Rule 4000 Automatic Bilge Pump
- To be determined (based on client preferences)
MAIN SALON AND BAR
- Lewmar Flush 2G 70 Dark Grey Opening Hatches (10 in Main Salon)
- Lewmar Flush G2 Gray Opening Hatches (4)
- Double Pane Insulated Cool Gray reflective windows on Port and Starboard sides
- To be determined
- 560 sq. ft.
- To be determined
- Window pass-thru’s to aft deck
- 300 sq. ft.
- Queen Beds with clothes closet and other storage
- Sapele and Makore wood with smoked mirror highlights and indirect lighting
- EnSuite Head with Raritan 24V porcelain toilet, NeoAngle Shower, Kohler faucets & fixtures, Solid Surfaces
CREW QUARTERS (TWO)
- Queen Bed
- EnSuite Head with Raritan 24V porcelain toilet and NeoAngle Shower, faucets & fixtures, Solid Surfaces
- (2) Llebroc Aspen Help Chairs w/headrest in Leather Neutral
- (4) Lewmar Flush 2G 70 Grey Opening Hatches forward
- (2) Lewmar Pilot Hatch 78 overhead sliders
- Removable side windows
- (2) 1000 gallons diesel tanks built-in
- Dual Racor Filter System w/Vacuum Gauge
- (2) 50Gal Below Deck Gas Tank for toys
- 110V / 240V / 12V
- Blue Seas7372 Panel – 240VAC – 50 Amp
- Blue Seas 7372 Panel – 120/240 VAC
- CummingsOnan 13kw Generator w/sound shield, 120/240 VAC, 1ph, 60Hz, 12V DC start, heat exchange cooled, wet exhaust w/offshore Cruise Kits and Manuals
- CummingsOnan 11kw Generator w/offshore Cruise Kits and Manuals
- Aluminum Mast 96’ and Boom 30’ by Ballenger Spar Systems, Inc.
- Profurl Electric furler NEDC 520 24V
- Lewmar 65EST EVO Electric Winch
- (2) Harken 2 speed radial self-tail 60.2STA Aluminum Winch
- Neil Pryde Sails incl. Main w/ 2 reefs, 2-ply leech and Lazybag, Genoa, Staysail
BOW THRUSTER – STARBOARD FORWARD
- Lewmar 300TT 10.8kw 24V Tunnel Thruster with Glendinning Electric Controls
- Three stations: Port, Starboard, Helm
- (2) 47# Fortress Anchor
- (2) 60’ ½ “ Galvanized High Test Chain G43
- 600’ ¾” Deep Six Nylon 6 Strand spliced to chain
- Argo Windlass by Quick – 3000W, 24V, SS 316, 10mm-3/8” gypsy w/drum and Remote Control
- 24’ Sea Anchor
- Forward drop-down beach boarding stairs
- (7) Raritan Elegance 24V Porcelain Toilets
- (2) Black/Gray Holding Tanks 500 gallon each with Pump out or Macerator
- (4) 55 Gal Holding Tanks
- (2) 110V/Heat Exchange 20 gallon Water Heaters
- PEX SeaTech Quick Connect Fittings
- 1800 GPD Water Maker
- Water-chilled A/C and Heat Pump
DINGY GARAGE – BOARDING STAIRS
- Hydraulic lifting stairs to load toys on both Port and Starboard Stairs
- Winch – keel rollers
- (2) Garelick 4 step Periscope Ladders flush mount for easy dive exit
- Nick Jackson Davit 1,200 lb
- 15’ Triumph Center Console Polymer Hulls w/ 40HP Yamaha
- 14’ Novurania Rigid Inflatable MX430 w/60HP Yamaha v2
*Offered at current state of construction, approximately 70% complete for $3,600,000 USD.
Hull laid in the United States and according to the Jones Act, can be chartered in US waters.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
For more information about this vessel, please contact Daniel Baldwin.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Daniel Baldwin started his love for boating at sixteen years old when Daniel inherited a 16-foot run-about that began a lifelong boating passion. After owning sail and power boats over the years; Daniel is yacht broker specializing in sail and power yachts and charter services.