Toms River ,
New Jersey ,
The 280 SLX delivers a higher level of excellence that you'll see and feel. Upscale styling and a gorgeously sculpted hull make an instant impression while slicing through the water. Craftsmanship is apparent down to the last stitch. Cutting-edge technology makes a statement at every turn. Perfect for taking the whole family with friends out on the water for a extended day of water sports or just relaxing and taking in the sun. Philly D has been lift kept since new and well maintained with very low hours.
|LOA||28' (8.53 meters)|
|Engine Model||8.2 Mag DTS|
- 8.2-liter V-8 380HP Bravo® III Engine w/Digital Throttle & Shift
- Comfortably seats 15 people while underway
- Expansive cockpit space
- Iconic styling with elegant hull sculpting
- Luxurious and plush seating, with abundant storage beneath
- Spacious head compartment w/Vacu Flush Toilet
- Transom seating with transformable backrest
- Electric Sport Tower with articulating bimini system
- Touch Screen Dynamic Electronics Display
- Dynamic Running Surface.
- Proprietary Quiet Ride™ Technology featuring Tuned Transom®
- Beverage Holders - Stainless Steel (10)
- Carpet Liner, Snap-In
- Dash w/Visor, Soft-Touch w/Custom Stitching
- Door, Bow Walk-Thru - Acrylic
- Floor, Finished Fiberglass w/Direct Overboard Discharge
- Glove Box, Portside Helm
- Grab Handles, Stainless Steel
- Hatch, Engine Compartment - Electrically Actuated
- Head Compartment, Enclosed w/Fiberglass Lockable Door, Portlight, Molded Fiberglass Liner & Vacu Flush Head
- Lighting, LED Courtesy
- Outlets, Accessory, 12V (3) and USB (2)
- Stereo, 12V AM/FM, Wireless Bluetooth™, Dual Zone Volume Control, Amplifier & Weatherproof Speakers (6)
- Storage, Side Panels - Cockpit
- Storage, Ski/Wakeboard w/Vinyl Matting & Gas-Assisted Fiberglass Lid
- Storage, Under Helm w/Lighting
- Table, Cockpit w/Aft & Forward Bases & Designated Storage
- Sea Teak on Swim Platform and Transom Walk Through
- SmartCraft Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS) w/Trim Switch & IgnitionCutout Switch
- SmartCraft® Diagnostics:
- Instrumentation, Custom Sea Ray SmartCraft w/Glass Lenses, Low-Glare Blue Night Lighting & Chrome Bezels
- Systems Tachometer (Includes: Depth/Water Temp, Engine Alarm/Hour Meter, Fuel Consumption/Usage, Trim Level, Troll Control, Voltage & Digital Speed)
- Steering, Power-Assisted Tilt Wheel w/Wood Accent
- Switch Panel w/Backlit, Weatherproof Lighted Chrome Push-ButtonSwitches
- Tilt & Trim, Power
- Garmin GPS/Plotter Fish Finder
Hull & Deck
- Bow & Stern Eyes, Stainless Steel
- Cleats, Custom Sea Ray Thru-Bolted, Stainless Steel (6)
- Deck Fuel Fill Plate - Chrome
- Gel Coat, Arctic White
- Graphics, Gel Coated
- Handrail, Stainless Steel - Transom (2)
- Light, Stern - Removable
- Lights, Navigation - Stainless Steel
- Resin, High-Performance Vinylester
- Rub Rail, PVC w/Stainless Steel Insert
- Ski Tow, Stainless Steel
- Storage, Anchor Hatch w/Gas-Assisted Lift
- Swim Platform, Integral w/Concealed Stainless Steel Four-Step Swim Ladder w/Integral Grab Handles (2)
- Thru-Hull Fittings, Stainless Steel
- Vents, Hull w/ Water Mgmt. System
- Windshield, Matte Finish Black, Tempered/Tinted Cross curved Glass w/Walk Thru & Center Holder
- Bow Loungers w/Flip-Down Armrests & Storage Below
- Helm Bench w/Slider, Flip-Up Thigh-Rise Bolster & Fiberglass Base
- Helm Companion w/Rotating Slider, Flip-Up Thigh-Rise Bolster & Aluminum Pedestal
- L-Shaped w/ Storage Below - Aft Cockpit
- Sun Pad, Aft Gas-Assisted w/Fiberglass Storage Area
- Transom w/Ratcheting Backrest, Drink Holders & USB Connectivity
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact Barry Boutilier.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
I grew up on Barnegat Bay and had my first boat at the age of 13. This started my lifelong love affair with boats and the sea.
I have worked in the boating industry for almost 40 years. I started as a bottom painter and worked my way up to marine mechanic then to marine business owner and marina manager, and now for the last 10 years, a yacht broker. I honed the skills needed to not only run boats but also learned what makes boats run. I am equally at home at the helm as well as in the engine room
I have held a USCG license for over 30 years. I captained a private motor yacht for one family for 25 years. I also worked as a delivery captain making the trip between the Northeast and Florida 34 times. I also participated in the 1989 Marion Massachusetts to Hamilton Bermuda Race in an Irwin 38.
At Brewer Yacht Sales I will use my vast knowledge of boats both power and sail and their systems to help clients make the right choice in the boat that is right for them.