Fort Lauderdale ,
PISCES with its Hamilton jets gets on plane with virtually no bow rise since the jets’ thrust vectors parallel the water’s surface. Her max speed is near 46 knots, turning 3,000 rpm while burning a mere 32 gph***. She cruises efficiently at 35 knots at 2,600 rpm and using only 22.8 gph***. With her 225-gallon tank she yields a cruising range of more than 400 nautical miles – Impressive!
The Strike 35 feels like a very heavy boat, taking head seas smoothly; however, as with most jet drives, she hits her cruising speed in a scant two boat lengths.
Standard equipment includes freshwater and saltwater washdowns, Pisces has a custom helm leaning post with 2 command chairs, coaming pads, three macerated fish boxes and loads more. Construction consists of a solid fiberglass hull to the gunwale and Nida-Core composite-cored hatches and decks.
"Description in part taken from Marlin Magazine June 10,2009 article by Dean Travis Clarke" ***HMY Yacht Sales Inc, does not represent, warrant, or guarantee the accuracy of the fuel consumption data above***
|LOA||37' (11.33 meters)|
- Raymarine Sonar E120
- Raymarine chart plotter E120
- Engine ECU FTP
- VHF ICOM
- Marine stereo
- Hardtop t-top
- Transom seat with seat with backrest (removable)
- 40+/- gal transom live well
- Forward and rear facing helm seat with back rests
- Insulated box under rear helm seat
- Dive door at port transom
- Swim platform
- (6) Transom rod holders
- (2) Transom storage areas
- Forward seats at bow
- Enclosed head, centered at bow
- Mase GenSet (not included)
- A/C (shore powered)
- Bolsters throughout
- Ventilation hatch
- Self bailing cockpit
- (2) Inboard Hamilton jet drives under stern seat
- Glendinning throttles
- Glendinning jet shifter
- (2) Racing style forward/reverse helm seats
- (2) Retractable foot rests at hem
For more information about this vessel, please contact Mike Simko.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?