Fort Lauderdale ,
Available by Appointment: Fort Lauderdale
This is a unique Protector, built for the owner of Protector and designed with twin Diesel to circumnavigate Australia. She is just loaded with options!
This 2010 Protector 35 is rare to find high performance RIB powered by twin Mercury Diesel 350 HP inboard engines with just 420 hours. This boat can do anything you ask it to in all weather conditions. It provides multiple safety redundancies and is the toughest built boat on the coast with excellent headroom throughout.
The pilot house features an L-shaped leather bench perfect for family cruising, twin LeBrock helm seats with teak table behind pilot seat and a full canvas enclosure. The helm is equipped with RayMarine Autohelm Series SmartPilot autopilot, RayMarine Autohelm Series DEPTH, twin RayMarine hybridtouch, Raymarine Digital & HD Colour Radar, OEM engine instruments, PLASTIMO compass, two ICOM VHF, search light, Lenco Trim tabs, bow thruster, joystick, rocker switch wiper control and Maxwell windlass control unit.
Going forward the spacious cabin accommodates up to 5 people with a traditional layout with teak bulkheads. It includes a teak cabin entrance steps, Fusion Stereo, Pull out shower fixture , all in custom teak finish and a private head with electric flush and FRP sink. The cabin also features a cabin heater for cold conditions.
Other features include Flir night vision camera, teak flooring, stainless steel rails, polished stainless stem fitting, swim boarding platform with teak decking, polished stainless steel fold down boarding ladder with three steps, boarding ladder, black antifouling bottom paint, stainless steel plow anchor, LED underwater lights, stainless steel anchor, stainless steel horn, pop up cleats and more...
|35' (10.67 meters)
|Outboard 4 Stroke
|Outboard 4 Stroke
- Polished stainless stem fitting
- Polished stainless steel hull fittings
- Side hull fittings
- Attached fiberglass (FRP) swim / boarding platform with a Teak decking surface.
- Polished stainless steel fold down boarding ladder with three (3) steps
- Stainless Steel boarding ladder
- Molded fiberglass
- Black anti-fouling bottom paint
- LED underwater lights
- Two (2) BRAVO THREE Mercury Racing XR I/O drives with three (3) blade stainless steel counter rotating props.
- LENCO single ram hydraulic / electric trim tabs
- VETUS bow thruster system
- Polished stainless steel anchor guide with a single roller.
- Accessed from the foredeck with a hatch.
- MAXWELL 12 volt DC windlass.
- Polished stainless steel horn and pop up cleats.
- One (1) aluminum framed cabin top hatch with a Lexan lens.
- Cabin top hatch s polished stainless steel hand safety rails
- Large two (2) section windshield with tempered safety glass.
- ARC spotlight on the hard top.
- Polished stainless steel dual 12 volt DC trumpet air horns on the hardtop
- PLASTIMO compass
- Two (2) ICOM VHFs
- Raymarine ST6002 Autohelm Series SmartPilot autopilot
- Raymarine ST60+ Autohelm Series DEPTH
- twin Raymarine hybridtouch unit
- Separate levers for the throttle and shift controls.
- Antennas on the stainless steel frame on the FRP hardtop.
- SEA FIRE Manual Automatic Fire Extinguisher System release,
- Rule High Water Alarm.
- ACR Point Pad, URP-102
- LENCO trim tabs switches with indicator lights
- VETUS bow thruster control
- MAXWELL AA560 windlass control.
- Single rocker switch wiper control
- 12 Volt DC cabin lights throughout the vessel
- JABSCO electric flush pump head
- Cabin Heater
- Twin MerCruiser Diesel engines 4.2L displacement
- Polished stainless steel plow anchor
- Full enclosure canvas cover
For more information about this vessel, please contact Panhandle Office.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Here at Nautical Ventures, we find special enjoyment in connecting boat owners with their vessels. When you're ready to buy a boat, we can walk you through the entire process and help you find the right fit for your lifestyle. We offer both new and used boats in a wide variety of styles. From fishing boats to yachts tenders, we'll show you all the options. We'll even help you apply for financing so you can get the best boat loan available.