- 23 Regulator Classic, powered by a 4 stroke Yamaha F225 with 570 original hours, Hydraulic Steering, SeaFoam Green hull sides, fresh White Bottom Paint. This is the quintessential Lou Codega design, with a 24 degree transom deadrise, 60 degree entry, and Perfect Balance to deliver a soft/dry/comfortable and predictable ride and Tremendous Ownership Value.New Upholstery -2022
- New 3 sided Curtain package- 2023
- 2015 Simrad NCC12 evo2
- 36 mile Dome Radar
- Down Scan and Side Scan fish finder Transducers
- Icon M506 VHF Radio- 2015
- Fusion MS-IP600 marine stereo
- JL Audio amp and JL Audio Speakers
- on board Battery Charger (2 bank 20 amp)
- Dual Batteries with selector switch
- Lenco electric Trim Tabs
- Shurflo ProBlaster II washdown/livewell pump
- In-Deck livewell, Raw water washdown
- Leaning Post/Helm seat with cooler space beneath
- Front console seat with built-in cooler beneath
- (3) Large in-deck forward storage compartments
- Factory -T-top with heavy-duty Aluminum Frame and Fiberglass Top
- (6) rod T-top rocket launcher
- Overhead Radiobox with flush mounted VHF and Stereo
- 2009 LoadRite tandem axle Galvanized self-adjusting Bunk Trailer
- this is the "Classic" deck layout, with 3 large in-deck storage compartments, uncluttered foredeck, preferred by most fishermen
|LOA||23' (7.11 meters)|
|Engine Type||Outboard 4 Stroke|
|Serial Number||69j u 1001261|
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact Scott James.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
After graduating from ODU, he began a career in the electric utility industry that spanned 14 years. During this time the salt water kept calling, he acquired his Coast Guard Masters License and eventually left the middle management area of the utility business to make a living on the water. Over ten years ago, Scott started selling and brokering boats and yachts and has developed lasting relationships with boat manufacturers, marinas and customers, many of these customers in overseas markets. The move to Bluewater Yacht Sales in the fall of 2012 was a natural progression, as many of his longtime customers will point out.