North Carolina ,
Located in Beaufort, NC is this stunning 2016 Regulator 34. Painted in the popular Abaco Sky gelcoat color and powered by triple Yamaha 300s with custom white paint, she is sure to turn heads on the water! With the legendary Regulator Ride and plenty of options, this boat will not last long.
Please call Daryl Brower at 252.259.0235 for any questions or to schedule a showing.
|LOA||39' (11.99 meters)|
- Teleflex Seastar Hydraulic Tilt Steering with Power Assist
- Ritchie Blue Face SuperSport Compass
- Marine Stereo with AM/FM/WB/USB/SiriusXM Ready / iPod & iPhone Ready with Bluetooth & 4 Premium Speakers
- EZ-View Flushmount Electronic Mounting Face with Access in Head Compartment
- Breakered Electrical System
- Quad Battery System with Switches & Marine Batteries
- 40 Amp Battery Charger with 50' Power Cord
- Frameless Tempered Glass Windshield
- Glove Box with Fiberglass Lid
- Console Storage Tray with 2 Stainless Steel Cup Holders
- Edson Polished Silver Wheel with Power Knob
- Frameless Fiberglass Integrated Console Door
- Recessed Comfort Footrest with Storage Access
- Stainless Steel Console Handrails
Deck & Cockpit
- 360° Coaming Pads
- Stainless Steel 14X18 Trim Tabs with Indicator Switch
- Cockpit Lighting
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Float Switches (2)
- Pull Up Bow Cleats
- Springline & Cockpit Cleats with Hawse Pipes
- Stainless Steel Hardware Thru-Bolted with Elastic Stop Nuts
- Stainless Steel Transom Handrails
- Molded Non-Skid Horizontal Surfaces
- Integrated Flush Folding Transom Seat
- Armstrong Dual Engine Bracket with Integrated Telescoping Ladder
- 368 qt. Forward Center Dry Storage Compartment
- Forward Deck Anchor Locker with Rope Storage
- Stainless Steel Scuppers
- Below Deck Bulk Cockpit Storage Compartment
- Transom Walk-Through with Door
- 3X Deluxe Tackle Center
- 6' Starboard Side Insulated Fishbox/Rod Storage
- 6' Port Side Insulated Fishbox/Rod Storage
- Insulated Illuminated Transom Fishbox
- Insulated Illuminated Transom Livewell
- In-Deck Illuminated Fishbox/Locking Rod Storage
- Saltwater Wash Down & Livewell Plumbing
- Stainless Steel Rod Holders (4)
- 45 gal. Freshwater System with Wash Down & Transom Shower
For more information about this vessel, please contact Daryl Brower.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Captain Daryl Brower started commercial fishing with his cousins at the age of 14 and once he had a driver’s license he began working as a mate on a head boat with Captain Patrick Cannon. He also spent a summer in Virginia Beach working with other great captains including Mike Romeo, Steve Richardson, Harvey Shiflet and Tommy English.
Daryl worked his way through college at NCSU while fishing with Captain Ken Kramer. His first issuance of a captain’s license was at the age of 22 and upon graduation, Daryl had earned multiple degrees including Environmental Assessment and Natural Resources Management, Fisheries and Wildlife, Forestry and Environmental Sciences and also received business awards & recognition.
In an amazing career that spans more than 3 decades, Captain Brower has fished off 5 continents with nearly 700 North Atlantic blue marlin caught. He earned his Portuguese captain’s license at age 26 while working with world-renowned Mike Benitez and has also spent time fishing with several other captains including Brad Simmons, Dave Nolin, Peter Wright and Brad Kraft.
Along the way, Daryl has earned countless tournament victories, helped the Tag-A-Giant program with satellite and archival tags for billfish while working with Dr. Barbara Block with Standford University and Monterey Bay Aquarium.
Captain Brower also enjoys hunting for deer and waterfowl with friends and looks forward to spending more time at home with his family as he transitions from global charter captain to expert yacht broker. Daryl’s extensive knowledge of systems integration and construction methodology – both production and custom are amazing assets to his clients as they search for their next boat.