(Our Trade) New 2021 37 Regulator, Only 37 on the market. Powered by triple Yamaha XF 425 HP 4-stroke engines with only 96 Hours. This Boat was ordered with all the options including 13.5 KW Onan Diesel generator with a 21 Gallon diesel tank, Sea keeper 5 gyro stabilization system, 12 k BTU Air Conditioning with vents at helm and aft bench seat and a Custom Laguna Blue hull and bracket. See Full listing for a complete list of option. See below for a few key features of the Regulator 37.
- New Offshore Command Center features Garmin® Multi-Function Display with Digital Switching and Monitoring, along with proprietary Regulator My Helm interface to seamlessly and intuitively connect key functions including engines, lighting, livewells, macerator pump, and all via touchscreen.
- Wireless Key Fob allows you to turn on lighting, batteries and other convenient systems as you approach or disembark with the touch of a button. Critical functions, including horn, bilge pump and nav lights are still fully accessible on the LED push button switch panel, with manual override zones to ensure certainty in any condition.
- New E-Series Seating & Tackle Center features a raised deck with triple helm seating and aft-facing bench seat for two flanked by built-in armrests with Cup Holder Rod Holders. Tackle storage abounds port and starboard, with six rocket launchers built into the aft support frame. Add the E-Series Galley Upgrade for Electric Grill and Flushmount Refrigerator port side while maintaining plenty of tackle storage starboard.
- Beneath the aft-facing bench seat, you'll find the illuminated pump room with access to fuel tanks, optional Seakeeper® 5 and other systems, as well as extra storage.
- Fishability is firmly intact - with more rod holders-per-foot than any boat in Regulator's fleet,two aft in-deck fish boxes, a double-hatch fish box on the transom, two 33-gallon live wells, new in-cabin rod lockers, and three insulated, illuminated forward
- Relaxation is never far away thanks to abundant forward seating, forward settee with extra deep cooler, and convertible electric pedestal table/sun below for a few of the Key Features of the Regulator 37.
|LOA||37' (11.46 meters)|
For more information about this vessel, please contact Clark Sneed.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Clark’s first-hand knowledge of boats and equipment is a plus in dealing with customers from the building process all the way through to delivery. Clark’s vested time on the water paid off in 2005 as he was named one of Hatteras Yachts’ Top 5 Salesmen worldwide, and also received the Jarrett Bay Yacht Sales Top New Vessel Sales award. In 2013 Clark raked in the awards winning the Top Sales Overall award for Bluewater Yacht Sales as well as the Top Broker Overall as well as receiveing the Bluewater Sales Achievement award in recognition of his commitment to sales excellence and outstanding results.