Fort Lauderdale ,
- This Sunseeker Predator 56 offers more than one might expect from a motor yacht of this size.
- Besides Sunseeker's performance and style, she has a wide cruising range, comfortable accommodation, a stylish salon, and a large cockpit with a bathing platform and optional opening hardtop.
- The full-width owner's stateroom and forward guest stateroom provides elegant accommodation.
- Revel has excellent sea handling capabilities and a cruise speed of 26 knots with her 800hp MANs.
- 09/19/2022 - Completed the 1600 services on both the main engines - Fresh oil, new belts, new air filters, and impellers for the water pumps, and valve adjustments
- 05/2022 Had the hydraulic swim platform serviced, new rollers and hydraulic pumps serviced
- The exterior hull was painted Grey in 04/2023
- Custom and unique cockpit and helm area finished with cherry wood trim custom helm seats (Stidd)
- Her expansive cockpit has a retractable sunroof and seats up to 12 comfortably.
- Easy access to the transom/swim platform is provided with the walk-through door and a factory hydraulic swim-platform
|LOA||60' (18.29 meters)|
|Engine Model||D2848 LE-403 V8|
|Engine Model||D2848 LE-403 V8|
For more information about this vessel, please contact John Booysen.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Aspire Yacht Sales was founded in 2020 by John Booysen, one of the most respected brokers in the field. Having spent 27 years in yachting, watching it evolve from a niche, relatively unknown pastime into the global industry it is today, John recognized the need for a fresh, innovative, customer-centric approach to yacht sales.
John’s mission has always been to provide the ultimate in customer service both before and after the sale and ultimately to ensure that your experience of owning and enjoying your yacht is everything you hope it will be, and more. John possesses a strong set of core values- integrity, honesty, and responsibility. These principles inform every decision at Aspire where we hope to become your trusted source of information and aim to provide a more wholesome experience for our clients.
Since 2001, John has been assisting clients from around the world through the process of buying and selling yachts. With over 150 transactions exceeding 100 million dollars in total sales, whether you are a first-time buyer or looking to upgrade to your next dream yacht, Aspire can usher you seamlessly through the process. Utilizing our decades of experience combined with knowledge of the operation of a vessel, as well as our comprehensive list of preferred vendors, AYS can assist you through the entire purchase process and beyond.
John first fell in love with the experience of being at sea when he sailed from Cape Town, South Africa to the Bahamas on a 60ft Catamaran. Since then, he has traveled all over the world as both a yacht captain and a broker. These experiences ignited in him a passion for the ocean and a deep appreciation of the experiences that can only be had onboard a yacht. John’s goal is to spark that same feeling in others.
At AYS we know that yachting offers a lifestyle that is unlike anything else. It provides the finest experience of being at sea that one can achieve. It is the mission of John Booysen and everyone at Aspire to ensure that you fall in love with yachting and that your time spent enjoying your yacht and the incredible experiences you’ll share onboard are maximized to their fullest potential.