Fort Pierce ,
This is a 2020 26’ CAROLINA OFFSHORE CUSTOM center console powered with twin 150hp Yamaha engines with warranty on the engines until 4/27/2025. She is efficient and boasts a good Carolina flare providing a soft and dry ride. The 26’ CAROLINA OFFSHORE center console has all the necessary options to fish and cruise comfortably including large fishboxes, livewell, head in console, and plenty of storage. For further questions or to set up a showing on this 2020 26’ CAROLINA OFFSHORE CUSTOM inquire today.
|LOA||28' (8.53 meters)|
- Garmin touchscreen multifunctional unit
- Twin Yamaha 150hp 4 stroke engines (300hrs)
- Battery switch
- Electric head with Y-valve in port side door in center console
- Console electronics box
- Console, windshield, clear plexiglass
- Fiberglass hard top, Sea Foam underside
- Custom fiberglass radio box
- Fiberglass flush mount LED spreader light
- Fusion stereo system
- 2 Radio speaker boxes
- Taco outrigger bases with 15’ telescopic outriggers
- Powder coating package
- Rodholders on T-top
- Aft fish box – drains overboard
- 4 gunnel rodholders
- 6 pop-up cleats
- Boarding ladder
- Steering wheel, stainless steel with knob
- Electric trim tabs
- Leaning post with footrest, livewell (30 gal)
- Forward helm cooler seat
- Rubrail, white with stainless steel insert
- Hullside color seafoam green
- Cockpit bolsters
- Faux painted toe rails
- 4 stainless steel cup holders
- Anchor locker
- Rod storage, recessed/ port & starboard
- Automatic bilge pumps (aft & forward)
- Insulated bow fish boxes with overboard drains
- Leaning post with backrest & rod holders
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact Mark Mitchell.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Mark's ability to translate his expertise into identifying the perfect vessel for seasoned yachtsmen or suggesting an ideal vessel for new clients has made him a great addition to the HMY family. Whether you are looking for a sportfish or motoryacht, Mark's experience, dedication, and integrity will help you find the right boat.