5400 Sport Yacht Platinum Edition
Riviera 5400 Sport Yacht
The impressive Riviera 5400 Sport Yacht is one of a kind in the Riviera collection of world-class Sport Yachts.
Even before you step aboard, you will notice that our talented Riviera team has created an entirely fresh design with a sleek new profile along with stylish hull windows and portholes, recessed for enhanced protection and aesthetic appeal.
You will also notice that key design cues have been taken from the extremely popular 6000 Sport Yacht which has enjoyed considerable international success since her launch.
The 5400 genuinely abounds with spaciousness and this can only be fully appreciated when you step aboard.
At once you will notice a vast array of new features, especially the sheer magnitude of the 5400’s internal volume.
The 5400 Sport Yacht also offers remarkable roominess throughout her massive entertainer’s cockpit, her luxurious saloon and down to the accommodation deck, where a full-beam master stateroom with private ensuite serves as a private retreat for her fortunate owners.
|LOA||57' (17.37 meters)|
|Engine Model||Zeus QSC 600|
|Engine Model||Zeus QSC 600|
- Sleek external styling, strong robust hull with keel
- Contemporary hull windows and porthole designs, recessed for added protection and appeal
- Garage for tender with electric-opening garage door and electric winch
- Hydraulic boarding platform, teak-laid and with recessed stainless steel swim ladder, with hatch cover
- Wide walk-around side decks with raised bulwarks and well-placed hand rails for added safety
- All deck hardware crafted from marine-grade stainless steel
- Elegant foredeck with large sun pad, fold-up bimini and adjustable back rests for complete comfort
- Stainless steel Ultra Anchor, fitted
- Very generous cockpit, teak-laid
- Transom lounge with drink-holders within arm-rests and fender storage on both sides
- Port-side wet bar with double barbecue, refrigerator, ice-maker, bench top and sink with folding hot and cold tap
- L-shaped lounge to starboard with storage underneath and teak table which can be converted to a daybed
- Rear electric GRP Webasto sliding sunroof built into the cockpit’s hardtop
- Large awning window set in a strong stainless steel frame opens out and over the cockpit from the aft gourmet galley to enhance single-level, indoor/outdoor living
- Fully equipped U-shaped galley with satin-varnished walnut finish, 2 refrigeration drawers, wine cooler and cocktail cabinet as well as high-end appliances
- All drawers utilise Blum stainless steel drawer runners with a soft-closing mechanism
- Luxurious internal furnishings, including varnished timber table around a large L-shaped plush leather lounge
- Premium entertainment package – LED TVs in the master and forward staterooms as well the saloon
- Additional electric Webasto sunroof with block-out screen built into saloon sunroof to enhance natural light and liveability
- Three staterooms, two bathrooms. The full-beam master stateroom with ensuite and long fixed hull windows with opening portholes
- C-Zone digital switching system with two central AC/DC control panels – at the saloon entry and at the helm, with pre-set and customised modes to simplify owner operation, and optional iPad integration
- Curved forward windscreen manufactured from toughened glass, stainless steel wiper arms
- Sports-inspired central helm with sunken dash, excellent visibility and easy access to all controls, electric adjusting leather Recaro helm seat with chaise companion lounge to starboard seating up to four people
- Volvo Penta’s proven IPS2-800 propulsion system is standard power, with joystick controls x 2, integrated Glass Cockpit navigation and engine monitoring system, comprising Dynamic Positioning System, Anti-Corrosion Protection, Auto-Pilot, line-cutters fitted to both drives, Propspeed anti-fouling applied, and optional Auto-Trim system
- Energy-efficient LED lighting fitted throughout
- Maintenance-free battery banks x 4 (2 x start, 1 x house, 1 x auxiliary)
- Superior charging system with 4 x alternators fitted
- Mastervolt battery chargers and inverter
- Functional storage solutions throughout
- Thoughtful, designed-in access to key maintenance points throughout the yacht
- Water-tight collision bulkhead forward and separate compartments throughout the hull
- Riviera’s renowned hallmark built-for-strength, built-to-last philosophy
- Exclusive membership of a global family of luxury motor yacht owners
- Riviera has, over the past 37 years, launched almost 5200 luxury yachts that today cruise the seas, oceans, lakes and rivers of the world
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact Alex Rowe, CPYB.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Alex Rowe, CPYB
Alex began his sales career in 1999 with the largest boat sales organization in the US. After 10 years of working with the corporate giant he decided to try a smaller sales organization. One that offered a more personal touch. He has been with SYS Yacht Sales for over 13 years and loves the family environment. With over twenty three years of combined yacht sales experience, including new and brokerage yachts, Alex has a wealth of knowledge that allows him to be more of a consultant than a salesperson. Alex believes the yacht business is a relationship business. The client relationship is often formed after the sale has been consummated. His Enthusiasm, Trustworthiness, Marketing Techniques, & Hard work will assist in providing the smoothest transaction possible.