Riviera 575 SUV
Riviera is proud to present to you the supremely seaworthy, easy-to-skipper and absolutely luxurious long-range Riviera 575 SUV.
In many ways the 575 SUV is your creation just as much as ours. She is stylish, sophisticated and sublime … and proudly embodies the hallmark dependability for which Riviera is internationally renowned.
Notably, the 575 SUV is available with your choice of either conventional shaft drive or innovative pod propulsion to suit specific geographic and individual owner requirements – one of the first yachts in the world to offer owners such flexibility. Of course such world-leading thinking and creativity in design is evident right throughout this world-class Riviera, which has been built to last with global best-practice standards foremost in mind.
You’ll notice her distinctive design that has everything in perfect proportion. Indeed, with her contemporary styling and impeccable blue-water pedigree, the robust Riviera 575 SUV exhibits powerful and noble lines with a muscular sheer forward and deep topside dimensions, giving her a freeboard akin to a much larger yacht altogether.
The full magnitude is complemented by the fact her hull lines run straight aft from the maximum mid-ship beam of 5.13m (16′ 10″). This, in turn, provides an extremely buoyant lift and an easy planing surface, as well as great stability, enhancing her award-winning blue-water performance.
Indeed, there’s less the sense of a scaled-up 50-footer as there might be of a scaled-down 60-something. (The 575’s overall length with swim platform and bow sprit is actually 60′ 9″).
|LOA||57' (17.37 meters)|
|Engine Model||IPS 950|
|Engine Model||IPS 950|
As you step from the Riviera 575 SUV’s large GRP swim platform through the transom door – which conveniently opens out and has a folding bridge for added safety – you’ll begin to appreciate just how this clever new cockpit design utilises every piece of available space.
The standard layout features a new-style three-seater transom lounge and storage bin aft, which can be converted to a live bait tank, depending on your specific needs.
Under the cockpit floor you will discover volumes of storage and multiple engineering access hatches – to port there is a fish bin and a massive centre lazarette.
Indeed, the entire yacht is virtually an Aladdin’s Cave of storage solutions.
Even the cockpit flanks are full of hidden storage for tackle, equipment or lines.
Also here in the cockpit are wash-down facilities – both fresh and salt water – a double-action manual bilge pump for the engine room and both flood and courtesy lighting, while optional rod-holders and a padded bolster can be fitted to the cockpit coaming. There are recessed cleats in the aft corners so lines won't snag, as well as toe kicks for bracing as you reel in your prized catch.
The corner scuppers below the recessed cleats are covered by handsome flush stainless grates.
There’s even a reinforced plate in the cockpit floor for an additional table or future game chair.
The elevated mezzanine features an L-shaped lounge to port with fridge, freezer and storage space under, as well as a folding table with cover. Behind the seat across the rear of the bulkhead is access to the lockable battery and AC control panel and manual bilge pump. To starboard in the forward corner, is a double barbecue, fridge, ice-maker, rubbish bin and sink.
The cockpit is complete with a covered joystick-control or thruster-control docking station to port, and triangular quarter clears both port and starboard are standard to keep any wind and spray out of the cockpit.
As you slide open the glass saloon door, set in a substantial, polished, marine-grade stainless steel frame, you immediately sense that you are stepping into a high-end modern apartment – a creative space designed to deliver all the delights of a lavish and contemporary city lifestyle.
Immediately to port there’s the aft galley – a generous and efficient two-person U-space just off to one side of any fore and aft traffic. Here, cockpit connectivity is cultivated with a wide opening glass window that brings the outdoors (and entertainment) inside, and confirms the galley as very much the 'conductor's podium' of the social scene.
The 575’s galley itself is akin to a display kitchen for the latest in premium-brand appliances and conveniences, complemented by satin oak timber cabinetry with teak accents above the solid-surface bench tops. Its warm heart is a stainless steel cooking array that includes a combination oven/microwave, electric three-element induction cooktop and rangehood. The refrigeration suite features both fridge and freezer drawers. And the well-placed dishwasher, within easy reach of the stainless steel sink and mixer tap, is also a back-friendly, easy-opening style.
Directly opposite to starboard, almost as an extension to the galley, are further fridge and freezer drawers that operate smoothly, as does all the cabinetry that opens and shuts on the 575, on soft-close runners.
But, then, everything on the Riviera 575 SUV is intended to run smoothly.
- Sleek and stylish external design, strong robust hull with keel Innovative cockpit layout creates an entirely new indoor/outdoor experience, including transom seat and storage, wet bar with twin BBQ, fridge and ice-maker
- Large awning window and sliding glass door set in a robust stainless steel frame connects the modern aft galley with the cockpit
- Wide walk-around side decks with thoughtfully placed rails for added safety
- Large foredeck with optional sun pad
- Luxurious internal furnishings with the finest fabrics and leathers, as well as high-end appliances
- Sliding saloon side windows enhance natural light and cross ventilation
- Three-stateroom, two-bathroom accommodation plan
- Full-beam master stateroom with ensuite and long fixed hull windows and optional portholes
- Designer feature bed headboards in every stateroom, complemented by subtle LED mood lighting
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Striking ergonomic helm design with modern dash, excellent visibility and easy access to all controls, adjusting helm seats
- Aft docking station with joystick, throttles and steering wheel for IPS, or throttles and bow thruster for shaft drive, with optional EJS
- Functional storage solutions, designed-in access to key service points Volvo Glass Cockpit navigation package – 3 x 15” multi-function displays (MFD) with Garmin sounder, transducer, and HD dome radar, with optional 17” or 19” MFD screens
- Dynamic Positioning System, Active Corrosion Protection, cruise control and auto-pilot with optional auto-trim
- CZone digital switching – with various modes and simple touch-screen operation of onboard systems, with optional iPad connectivity
- Your choice of IPS2 pods or shaft drive: Twin Volvo Penta
- – IPS2-950 (2 x 533kW/727hp) – IPS3-1200 (2 x 662kW/900hp) pod drives – OR – conventional Volvo Penta D13 (2 x 662kW/900hp) – OR – CAT C12.9 (2 x 735kW/1000hp) shaft drives
- Maintenance-free battery banks
- Mastervolt battery chargers and inverter
- Fuel capacity 4000 litres (1057 US gal), water capacity 750 litres (198 US gal)
- Water-tight collision bulkhead forward
- 5-year structural warranty
- Exclusive membership of a global family of luxury motor yacht owners.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
For more information about this vessel, please contact Alex Rowe, CPYB.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information?
Alex Rowe, CPYB
Alex began his sales career in 1999 with the largest boat sales organization in the US. After 10 years of working with the corporate giant he decided to try a smaller sales organization. One that offered a more personal touch. He has been with SYS Yacht Sales for over 13 years and loves the family environment. With over twenty three years of combined yacht sales experience, including new and brokerage yachts, Alex has a wealth of knowledge that allows him to be more of a consultant than a salesperson. Alex believes the yacht business is a relationship business. The client relationship is often formed after the sale has been consummated. His Enthusiasm, Trustworthiness, Marketing Techniques, & Hard work will assist in providing the smoothest transaction possible.